What's new

need help pls

Darkling

i have this problem when i start the game finla fantasy croncles or somthing.

when i start it, it works perfectly, great speed nothing. i get to the memory card part i did yes, then after the memory card i get this error.

Ivalid memory address: 04269489(084394A9)

pls i know it can be fixed but i dont know how. if anybody knows how pls help me out.

thx for your time.

and masken pls continue on building this server. its the best and most accelerate engine. exept it cant play all games that can be fixed by you.

OP
D

Darkling

coudl sombody pls help me. everybody just checks in and doesent post anything, my gamecube is broken it had an exedent, well acually my litle sister took to the shower with her. and you can imagine what happend with it. ohh wlel i have like about 20 gc games here, but i was playing ff and i wane finish the game up, i even still have tthe save game from it. but i need help on how to fix it pls..

Masken

WhineCube author
WhineCube does not yet support Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

I am working on improving compatibility, but the work is, at this point, mostly research into the inner workings of the GameCube. I have no estimate on how long this work may take.

OP
D

Darkling

masken you here yay, i was trying to reach you at mirc but coul;dnt ohh well. by the way isnit gone work if you hook up the gc on to your pc, and try to ripp the program that would acually work....

punisher001

Everyone gets what he deserves
I am working on improving compatibility, but the work is, at this point, mostly research into the inner workings of the GameCube. I have no estimate on how long this work may take.

It's nice to read that you are still working on WhineCube.... :)

Cheers,
punisher001