Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Emu vers.: 2.6a

"The World Ends with You" (ya rly) isnīt playable. It only loads till the mainscreen, then the music is playing and you canīt do anything, but the the emulation works with ~103% (look up my profile for the system) on (nearly overall) AUTO settings (which doesnīt rly matter since it isnīt playable at all)

When you click on "Error" it says:

Errors per second -- 3,294
    Total Errors -- 299,809
    Low Power Mode -- Okay
    Multiboot Support -- Unsupported (file too large)
    Quality Rating -- Disqualified

i guess this is aready known, though i didnīt find it in this thread.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

disgea

i am trying to run disgea for the ds emulator and it acts wird it will show lahals character sprite but when i simply move it flickers to someone else so instead of lahal walking ive got a zombie walking and then when i stay still it stops
    i dont know what to do even the same problem with the animation sequences it glitches and skips so i dont see the whole animation

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Kingdom Hearts 358/2

I'm not sure if anyone posted one for this already, and if someone has oppsies and sorry for my laziness...

Anyways, whenever I try to load a DS game into no$gba I get told it can't load it.

I've tried playing the game on DeSmuMe, and the top screen is invisible, for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I can play the game well enough since it's strategy and I don't need the bottom screen, which it blots out for the most part besides command buttons (It does the same thing in KH, blotting out the graphics but not the controls, on the top screen)

I have the latest version of no$gba, so it's not because my version is outdated, I'm curious if there are settings that need to be set for me to play DS games, or if KH358/2 and FE are just not compatible, or if it's because of the 3D graphics in those games that screws it up.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526