What's new

NintenDS.Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saq

Whoa a new ds emulator on the horizon eh? Awesome :), good luck with this NintendDS ;), i could imagine its a struggle, but think of how happy everyone will be when they know they can finaly play Mario 64 ds on your very own emu that you made. I wish you the best of luck with this man, ;).

spotanjo3

mario 64 ? I am not look forwarding to this! I am look forwarding to new super mario bros and megaman games and some else. Mario 64 is almost like Nintendo 64 with few characters additions which I do not care. :p

spotanjo3

Ohhh! You are getting me excite right now. Anyway, it won't be out until sometime this September, I think.

However, by looking at Rockman ZX (J) that I played for sometimes on desmume and I find it kinda little bit bored because it was almost like Rockman Zero series. Oh well, I don't mind as long as it is not exe series! :)

Last edited:
OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Didn't you read that it's merged with Normmatt's DeSmuMe Version?

I decided to merge my emu & help Normmatt. He says that, very soon, our both authored version of his DeSmuMe will hit the net.

Feel free to make any suggestions of what you would like to see in the Emulator - It is possible to add your features, but it'll take time.

spotanjo3

I love pizza. Give me one, NintenDS.Emu!

Yes, I did read it about you and him as fused! Go for it!

Make it joypad supporting please ? ;)

I will think of something else soon.

Normmatt

NintenDS: you wont be getting any credits until you give me something worth putting in the source as the only change you actually did yourself from the changes list you posted a few pages back was making the graphics buffers larger which has no real gain at all

spotanjo3

Thanks!

I have other one.

What about zip and rar supporting ? I am sure people do not like to unzip nds roms every time. :)

-TOMA

Noob!!
Hey! First post ever! Exciting.
Sorry to interrupt, but i don't know how useful would joypad support be.
Considering the fact that you might need your mouse often during gameplay, maybe using keyboard would be better.
Oh, never mind everyone should decide what to do with that.
Still, i think that joy support shouldn't be one of the first new feature to work on...
I find Zip and Rar support way more interesting.
And skinning? (ok, now THIS is really USELESS).

What a big and pointless first post...

-TOMA

Noob!!
oops... forgot something.
Keep up with the good work.
You all are awesome.
"You all" meaning developers creators testers and all...

spotanjo3

-TOMA,

Hahaha, if you didnt know about no$gba...it did supported joypad for nds games too! You will need to play joypad and mouse which did very well with no$gba. Some games require both and some requies only mouse.

The keyboard is very bad and unpopular.

Now, I thought that desmume/nintends.emu should deserves that and normmatt also mentioned to me that he was think about add it to this emu and now nintends.emu as well. :D

Last edited:

-TOMA

Noob!!
ok, i'm an idiot
Now it's official!
(uuuh! gotta think about something useful.... something useful...)

Err... What about "Coffee support"?
You know, you can get tired playing kirby canvas course and you should need some coffee!
(oh yeah, very well -TOMA, you're the best!)
No, really, i think wifi support would be great. Something like Vbalink.
But i know, this is far from our horizons as for now, isn't it?

Ah, sorry for my bad english. I'm italian after all...

spotanjo3

Nah, you are not an idiot. You just didnt know or didnt bother to reread no$gba's site. ;)

Now you can rest! :D

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
NintenDS.Linux 2.6.1 running on localhost:

NintenDS> kill NintenDS.Emu
WARNING: Are you sure? (Y/N) Y
Enter root password: *****************

System: The project NintenDS.Emu is about to be killed. Please stand by.
System: Kill pid 20132 'NintenDS.Emu'
System: Done.

NintenDS> reboot -f localhost
root: THE SYSTEM IS REBOOTING! PLEASE STAND BY.
root: Rebooting.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.