What's new

Zelda 64 project: Unicorn Fountain and Triforce

OP
J

Janet Merai

TLOZ: Unicorns Lair Artist
If you're just ripping the models from the original game, you may as well rip the textures, too, assuming you're going for the feel of the original game. So why bother re-making them?

As I am ripping the 3D models, I am also ripping the textures too :)
What I meant is that Djipi can alter the "original" textures for certain levels or make ones originally for this game.
I am keeping this game the same way it was designed, but I am just altering or making new textures for new areas and this dungeon as it is not in the original game :)

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i can do that , it's ok but i must test it too. To texture somethink i must see i real time what they look ingame. So if i can modify texture and change it alone , it's ok for me ;-)

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Have you taken this project to other forums? =/ I really am hoping you can find a capable and willing programming team!

The Grey Wizard

http://www.romhacking.net/forum/

Try posting a bit there. Also, if you need any help modeling, I can make a few things for you. My models are very high detailed, as I use them in my Oblivion mod, so they might be useless to you, but if you want them they are yours. Also, tools for editing the rom image is what programmers should focus on. That would be most benifical to the mod. PM me with any modeling request you might have. Also, I'm looking at the roms in notepad and seeing what I can manually edit. So far I've had no success with Project64 running an edited text rom.

P.S. Email me at [email protected]

And here's my work in Oblivion

http://www.freewebs.com/merptc/

The Middle-earth Roleplaying Mod for Oblivion.

Last edited:

Datadayne

Hey, I can try the texturing if you need some more texturer's. You can take a look at some of my texturing work on the highresolution thread. This sounds like a great game. I would love to help out.

Last edited:

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
now, as i think that help is needed try a search on google for 3d gamemaker, ive only heard about this once, and it sounds relatively easy, give it a try...

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
hey if this thread has the tiniest cinder of life in it, then lets get started! im an alright modeler, so if you need anything made, please tell me.
EDIT:
okay made the megaton hammer, this would be fun to smash the jelly like enimies.
Megatonhammer2.png

Last edited:

Mitdylan

I remember he made a thread at another site because he lost his password.
but I can't remember where it is...sorry.
EDIT: HA THAT'S IRONIC.

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
But he also lost his e-mail password - and forgot his mother's maiden name (the answer to his secret question)! He was going to call his ISP and have them give him a new password for his e-mail, but then he couldn't find their phone number! And wouldn't you know it, his phone book got misplaced too! So he was going to borrow a friend's phone book, but he couldn't seem to remember where their house was... :p

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
But he also lost his e-mail password - and forgot his mother's maiden name (the answer to his secret question)! He was going to call his ISP and have them give him a new password for his e-mail, but then he couldn't find their phone number! And wouldn't you know it, his phone book got misplaced too! So he was going to borrow a friend's phone book, but he couldn't seem to remember where their house was... :p

LOL :evil:

jairolas

Don't worry guys i'm planning on doing a new zelda game, here's my beta:

zeldazt4.jpg

:whistling :whistling

Lol wtf land (wip)
zeldaingameoo3.jpg

this is just a joke

Last edited: