What's new

Commercial games

spotanjo3

Agozer said:
And please type properly, thanks.

There is nothing wrong with his grammar as long as he can type in english. I do understand him just fine. Nobody's perfect. :)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Rockmangames said:
There is nothing wrong with his grammar as long as he can type in english. I do understand him just fine. Nobody's perfect. :)
I wasn't talking about grammar.

BlueFalcon7

Dont you just love it when your talking to somebody and they correct what you say. They are acknowledging that they understand what your saying, and its pointless that they are correcting you.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Not always. Different people have different levels of understanding. Some may not be able to interpret it and even if correcting it, it will be easier for others to understand so I wouldn't say it's completely pointless.

Clements

Not everybody is a native English speaker, so I have learned to minimize slang use and to type as clear as possible, so that people can understand what I have written. Firefox 2.0 has an integrated spell checker that is proving to be very useful too.

Edit: Well spotted Bucket. (Below)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

You are right about that. I didn't noticed. Hey, moderator or whoever to ban him from yamakazy stupid signature!

Tehyoshi

is putting Warez on forums even legal?
If he's using a free forum, report his forum while you're at banning him

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Sorry...you're gonna have to find a way to transfer the game data, or download the ISO, which is illegal. Why do people have to pick with someone else's typing? If it's quicker to get their point across, then why does it matter? As long as it's not pwn this and R0X0RZ that, who cares?

JKKDARK

kids :evil:..

You need a BroadBand Adapter and Phantasy Star Online game. I think that the games are up to 1.4 GB per disk.

Cobrax1884

Banned
dudes, I HATE this thing.
Every time someone doesent spell right a word you have to jump out and correct them.shut up and topic HAS to end, it's pointless

MooglyTwo

Personally, I wouldn't say that there's any particular convenience for non-English speakers to have the person correct his post. It's just that when I see someone saying something like "u" instead of "you", "ur" instead of "your / you're", "4" instead of "for", "str8" instead of "straight", "ne1" instead of "anyone", I picture an immensely lazy jackass. Honestly, how the hell much time does it save to leave out three characters? If it really saves that much time, give me your address so I can come over and beat the stupid out of you with a brick.

Opfer

Agreed. It's just childish to type that way, and a forum just isn't the place where it matters if you're done with typing 250ms earlier.

Silkie

Personally, I wouldn't say that there's any particular convenience for non-English speakers to have the person correct his post. It's just that when I see someone saying something like "u" instead of "you", "ur" instead of "your / you're", "4" instead of "for", "str8" instead of "straight", "ne1" instead of "anyone", I picture an immensely lazy jackass. Honestly, how the hell much time does it save to leave out three characters? If it really saves that much time, give me your address so I can come over and beat the stupid out of you with a brick.

Amen.