What's new

Super Smash Brothers Melee help

afo2006

ih, i have downloaded the us version of ssbm and i have tested it on dolwin and dolphin,.
also i have followed knuckles intructions and have downloaded the videoplugin.dll
and ssbm is shown like this:
dolwin: no sound, ver slow(i know it cant be fixed)
dolphin: sound, a little more quicker than dolwin.
but in both emulators the graphics are terrible.
see it by yourself, what can i do???

i also have read about an special video plugin(not that one that is on dolwin web, that is from dolphin, i think is x9 or sth like that), i think is sth like dolphin gfx, where can i have it? i have searched on google and there's nothing, could u post that file on this thread, please??
and waht can i do with the graphics of my ssbm
thanks
dolwin1.jpg

dolwin2.jpg

dolwin3.jpg

dolwin4.jpg

BlueFalcon7

Everything is running fine... The GC emulators run slow unfortunately. And the emulator is not complete, so expect graphics glitches...

Knuckles

why you get those graphical errors:

your video card doesn't have Pixel Shader. maybe 1.0 but not the one requiered to get good graphics. The only way to fix this is to change video card to a more recent one. Altho, don't do that if it's to play dolwin, you won't be able at full speed anyway.

OP
A

afo2006

i think i have a S3 GRAPHICS PROSAVAGEDDR card...
i think i dont have money to buy a new video card :( , but there's nothing i can do???
sorry it just that i wanted to play ssbm in my computer, well thanks for the info guys u r great.
see ya

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
afo2006 said:
i think i have a S3 GRAPHICS PROSAVAGEDDR card...
i think i dont have money to buy a new video card :( , but there's nothing i can do???
sorry it just that i wanted to play ssbm in my computer, well thanks for the info guys u r great.
see ya
No. S3 Savage is not good enough.