What's new

SSSPSX English 0.0.28 Released

smcd

Engrished quote of changes/features. (courtesy of opening in Word to detect the japanese characters in Readme.txt from the japanese zip, and pasting to google translate)

It is alpha edition of SSSPSX 0.0.28 PlayStation emulator. As for alpha edition a little time is required in order to operate. 1. Installation method 1) solving the archive, please verify some kind of file was thawed. Just when it thaws, like below the folder and the file are thawed. SSSPSX │ cdrom.txt │ readme.txt │ setup.reg │ SSSPSX.exe │ SSSPSX.ini ├─bios ├─memcards ├─plugins │ PadSSSPSX.dll └─sstates 2) please insert the file of the bios image of PlayStation in the bios folder. Default has become SCPH5500.BIN. 3) Downloading plug in below from the appropriate place, please insert in the plugin folder. - P.E.Op.S Soft Driver 1.17 - Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 3) opening the SSSPSX.ini file with text editor, please verify definition. [Plugins] File name of file name PAD1=padSSSPSX.dll # PROPELLANT-ACTUATED DEVICE Plugin of file name CDR= # CDR of file name SPU=spuEternal.dll # SPU of file name GPU=gpuPeopsSoft.dll # GPU of BIOS=SCPH5500.BIN # BIOS image Plugin Plugin Plugin (for cup [pu] [re]) file name of PAD2=padSSSPSX.dll # PROPELLANT-ACTUATED DEVICE Plugin (- for [pu] [re]) file name 2 of file name MCD2= # memory card image of MCD1= # memory card image. Method 1 of configuration) to make the setting of GPU plug in and SPU plug in, simply the same setting as the writer, please start setup.reg from the explorer, do the register of registry. 2) Double please click SSSPSX.EXE from the explorer. 3) “The setting” menu selecting, please open setting dialogue. 4) Pushing “the Confiure” button of PROPELLANT-ACTUATED DEVICE plug in, please operate the controller. Unless there is this setting, the game it is not possible. 3. Starting method 1) double please click SSSPSX.EXE from the explorer. 2) Please operate “the starting” menu. 3) Because file selective dialogue is indicated, CDD type and CUE type of game CD, or, please appoint the ISO image file. 4. Operation method [F1] it saves in the present slot. The sum nail after the saving is indicated with respect to the picture left. [F2] The slot which it saves is modified, the sum nail after the modifying is indicated with respect to the picture left. [F3] It loads from the present slot. [F4] The sum nail of the present slot is indicated with respect to the picture left.

winter_mute

Galactic FREAK
sethmcdoogle said:
Engrished quote of changes/features. (courtesy of opening in Word to detect the japanese characters in Readme.txt from the japanese zip, and pasting to google translate)
I t looks more like manual than change log. I've found this info about new features and bugfixes in SSSPSX 0.0.28 >

* A change of a memory card was possible during a game.
o You had better not yet change it frequently because malfunction is left.
* I corrected the volume of XA and an error of pace.
* I revised a problem of GTE.
o Disorder of a screen of ridge racer R4 is recovered.

Source: Emu#Dreams > http://emu.makii.pl/njus_detal.php3?id=391

Last edited:

smcd

I noticed that after posting - couldn't find any other documents with text in them that had anything useful looking in them.