What's new

Problems with no$gba

akrde

Hi all,

i have tested no$gba on a 800 Mhz PC 256MB Ram and Geforce 2 MX videocard.

Test 1 no$gba:

Mario Power Tennis (rs-mapt.gba)

no$gba gives error: "The rom-image has crashed"

Test 2 no$gba:

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

The screen flashes like crazy. Sometimes its black, but when i use d-pad keys it shows screen, but then goes black again and so on. Not playable!

Test 3 VBA:

With VBA i dont have these problems on the same PC with the same roms. But its a bit slow on this machine, so i want to give no$gba a try.

Can anybody help me solving these no$gba probs?

Regards

akrde

spotanjo3

What version are you using ? If it is 2.2f then it is a problem with flashes. Use 2.2e for now and please report to the author about 2.2f, ok ? ;)

EDIT: It didnt run Mario Tennis. You can report it to the author about that. And I suggest you buy a new computer for VBA

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (U) run just fine with 2.2e.

Last edited:
OP
A

akrde

Hi,

i have tried no$gba 2.2e with Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga Rom. First start is ok, no flashing screen like in 2.2f.

(EDIT: I took the european edition (E) not (U).)

BUT:

After making a new game the same error as with Mario Power Tennis: "The rom-image has crashed".

Can you reproduce this error in 2.2e too?

Regards

akrde

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Well, the (e) and (u) are very familiars so there are no differences expect multilanguages are include or not. The Mario Power Tennis will still crashed.

VBA can run it just fine to me but VBA also requires the faster computers, thought.

What you can do is to report it to no$gba author about it. He will be glad to fix it in the next version or whatsoever.

Remember, he is still working on it as much as NDS emulator in it as well. :)

Last edited:

LunarWolf

Hi guys i started to play Megaman Star Force but i had a buzzy problem that i cant see the viruses while i am fighting plz help me and i think it is the emulator problem

Ody

Hi guys i started to play Megaman Star Force but i had a buzzy problem that i cant see the viruses while i am fighting plz help me and i think it is the emulator problem
That's quite unrelated to the topic... anyway, No$gba has issue to play this game. Try iDeaS, it should work better.

hi

sorry to brother you sorry for my spell i am trying to save a game on no$gba for the game Mario and Luigi Partners in Time when i try too save to crashes please pleaase help please be poifck how too fix it please