What's new

Nintendo DS Flash/XML Based Compatibility List

Martin

Administrator
Category: <b>Site</b><br><br>Low Lines brings some news about his Flash/XML Based Compatibility List for Nintendo DS:

In case you don't know there has been a lot of work happening in the DS Emulation Forum on emulator compatibility with two emulators in particular (iDeaS & DeSmuME).

Well I have gone and made the effort off creating a Flash/XML based database that has many useful options such as searching and ordering of list data. Though it is still a WIP, it has very much progressed and is really easy to use.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This site and compatibility database REQUIRES the Flash 8 Web Browser Plugin. And at the moment I don't think it works on Linux Operating Systems. But I do not have Linux so somebody may need to verify this with me. Also your browsers may come up with security warnings (as I quickly found out) or may in deed block it completely (particularily with embeded URLs) but there is no bugs or spyware or anything, it's just Microsoft & Macromedia being paranoid!! LOL

This is my site...
http://llref.emutalk.net

Leave your comments in this thread. Best of luck with the project, Low Lines. :)