Category: Multi SystemNew Games:
- Added kyra engine (for the Kyrandia series). Currently only the first part of the series is supported.
- Added support for The Feeble Files
- Switched from CVS to Subversion.
- Restructured our source tree partially.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from overriding the scaler from the command line for 640x480 games.
- Added subtitle configuration controls to the Launcher options dialogs.
- GUI was completely redesigned and is now themeable.
- Rewrote the detection code, for improved accuracy and better support of fan translations. It should now work much better on games with unknown MD5.
- Added subtitle configuration controls to the options dialog.
- Fixed graphical glitches in several HE games.
- Fixed palette glitches in Big Thinkers 1st Grade.
- Fixed songs in the kitchen of Pajama Sam 1.
- Fixed sound distortion in the Inherit the Earth demo.
- Improved Hebrew support
- Lots of long-overdue cleanups and re-structuring were made to accomodate for The Feeble Files.
- Fixed a rare MIDI bug that would cause a channel to change volume without adjusting it to the master volume.
- Fixed delay after introduction of Simon the Sorcerer 1 demo (With speech)
- Fixed music tempo in DOS versions of Simon the Sorcerer 1.
Broken Sword 1:
- Added support for the --save-slot option.
Broken Sword 2:
- Major rewrite of how game resources are accessed in memory. This should fix alignment issues reported on some platforms.
- Missing data files are handled more gracefully.
- Added: PocketPC: Vertical oversampling scaler 320x200=>320x240 when panel not shown (n0p)
- Added: PocketPC: Right click by double-tapping (n0p)
- Fixed: All: Clipping issues in some cases
- Added: PocketPC: Mouse emulation using keys
- Added: Smartphones: Virtual keyboard popup
- Fixed: Smartphones: Incorrect screen blit in SDL port
- Added: All: Mouse cursor visible on panel if using emulated mouse
- Added: All: Inverse landscape mode
- Fixed: PocketPC: Dialogs cut-off/not redrawn
:: ScummVM Official Site
:: ScummVM 0.9.0