What's new

Spotlight On Refraction

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Category: <b>Spotlight</b><br><br>With my return to Emulation64 also comes the return of the Emulation64 Developer Spotlight Interviews. Today we focus our spotlight on the talented developer Refraction who is part of the great PCSX2 development team. Here is a small tidbit from the interview.

<font color="#D61515" style="line-height:120%;font-size:16px;" face="Tahoma, Verdana"><strong>Q</strong></font><b> : Could you give us some information regarding the current state of your projects?</b>
<font color="#545EA3" style="line-height:120%;font-size:16px;" face="Tahoma, Verdana"><strong>A</strong></font><b> : </b>well PCSX2 is going well, we have started to focus a bit more on speed as quite a few games are now working in comparison to older versions, but we are still bug finding, slowly trying to get in the bits we have missed and rewriting parts that are completely bugged :p

Head on over to the Spotlight On Refraction for the full interview.

:: Spotlight On Refraction

Miretank

Lurking
Nice one, I liked it very much! :)

Spotlight said:
Q : One last thing is there anything you would like to say or anybody you would like to thank?

A : I would like to thank firstly you for the interview, my team mates, all the beta testers for all your hard work, you guys have been fantastic. And linuz if you read this, come back! we all miss you! And Mire of course, without him I am nuthing! We all love you! :D
AWWWWWWW :D

Miretank

Lurking
cmon refraction, I know you adore mae :D Plus I've taken a screenshot of the page to show that I am not lying :)

spotlight.jpg

:eek:! whos ze liar now :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
OMG I LUV U REFRACTION UR MY IDLE, WEN CAN IT RUN MY FFX????!!!!!!!

Nah just kidding, i've got a ps2 for that hehe... nice interview, enjoyed reading it.

Miretank

Lurking
haha nice try you have Neverm0re to give you love anyway
Naw, but he didn't saY that in a spotlight :D
SRY REFRACTIO I WANT GURLS NOT U :( BUT ITS OKEY U CAN CONTINUE ADORIGN ME :)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey Keith, MAEKE AN SPOTLIGTH WITH MAE 2!!!!!!! :D:D

Martin

Administrator
Miretank said:
Naw, but he didn't saY that in a spotlight :D
SRY REFRACTIO I WANT GURLS NOT U :( BUT ITS OKEY U CAN CONTINUE ADORIGN ME :)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey Keith, MAEKE AN SPOTLIGTH WITH MAE 2!!!!!!! :D:D

And you're famous for creating which emu? ;)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
He's famous for creating the pig emulator, he made a pig out of a couple rubbers, some pins and a paper clip for the tail, you'd never be able to tell it wasn't a pig.

Miretank

Lurking
And you're famous for creating which emu?
I've created two. First one was the pig (thanks scottjc for beta-testing it :p) and the second one, errrm... well, I baked a cake using a toaster! Wasn't that a great emulation! :D

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
ScottJC said:
He's famous for creating the pig emulator, he made a pig out of a couple rubbers, some pins and a paper clip for the tail, you'd never be able to tell it wasn't a pig.

OMG! where can i download one!?!?!? do farmers see it as copyright infringement?

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
[14:39] <Falcon4ev> "Ref you are a GOD!!" i think one of the beta testers said that haha. < xD :p must be ck or generalplot :p

Hehe must be easy to guess :D