What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

110% n00b Needs Help on Retexturing

tailslol

yea only 1.0 oot or masterquest and sometimes 1.1(djipi say this if i remenber) but the 1.0 is easyer to find!(its generaly an european version)
but the emulation is sometime odd and it can work on other version but not sure

Last edited:
OP
C

Cabbage

A very cool person sent me a private message and he helped me. I just couldn't download the torrent. So my problems are solved.

OP
C

Cabbage

Actually no it's not :( .

Trying Federlii's textures but Djipi's folder proved to be undeletable.

Error message:

"Cannot delete The Legend of Zelda: Access is denied.

Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use."

DDRPIP

The One and Only
sorry to interrupt (spelling) but what would be the best program for me to use to edit the textures?

OP
C

Cabbage

KMan's not Federelli's I mean, and I made very sure that the PJ64 was closed.
It did say "Make sure the file is not currently in use" so I made sure that. I also tried turning on PJ64 again, uncheck "Load Hi-Res Texture If Availble" then switch to Jabo's Plugin and closed PJ64 and it is still undeletable. And I know I have tons of free space. =)

OP
C

Cabbage

Dear DDRPIP,

I am new but there is a sticky where you could download "Texturepicker."
I did hear on one thread that Adobe Illustrator is the best program to use, though.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
thanks man. heh I have texturepicker but I dont understand exactly what it does...?
anyway no big deal.. thanks though

Last edited:

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
cabbage, i've had that problem before, just restart your computer and then try deleting or renaming the folders, but don't start pj64 after you restart and before you delete/rename stuff, or it might happen again.