What's new

Mario Kart Double Dash!

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Hi,

Mario Kart Double Dash doesn't work in dolwin, even that it says "Playable". :angry:

Problem:

On booting the ROM, it says:

Core: 84.7
Mips: 9.8
Sound: 10.5
Video:0.0 (<--- That's the problem!!)
input: 2.3
Memcard: 1.1

Can you help me?
Any patches?

Specs:
Intel P4 1.7GHZ (1.9GHZ Overclocked mode)
Intel 845G/GL onboard graphics (gets around 178fps in project64 with speed cap off)
80GB 10,000 RPM Seagate HDD (Main System Usage one)
40GB Backup 7,200 RPM Seagate HDD (has bad sectors)
Dolwin 0.10
Win XP SP2 Pro

By the way, Dolwin is a good emulator! :bouncy:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Don't even try getting an advanced emulator like Dolwin or Dolphin to run on that integrated graphics chip you have, as it won't work no matter what you do.

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
I have another 2.4GHZ Intel Computer:

Specs:
SiS 661FX
10,000 RPM HDD (80 GB)
2.4Ghz P4 Intel Celeon
*Bench marked! 275fps *
DirectX 9.0b
Windows XP SP1 Pro

JoshuaKing

Hey NintenDS Where did you get Mario Kart Double Dash

Hey NintenDS Where did you get Mario Kart Double Dash at because i wanna play that game on my computer

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Yeah, watch it JoshuaKing. Asking for roms is against the rules.

@NintenDS: You need to download the patches and put them in your Data folder. Btw, they're right, you'll need a new graphics card with shader support if you want to do much.

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Where are the patches?

ShizZy said:
Yeah, watch it JoshuaKing. Asking for roms is against the rules.

@NintenDS: You need to download the patches and put them in your Data folder. Btw, they're right, you'll need a new graphics card with shader support if you want to do much.

Where are they, then? :(

EmuBoy

???

So wait, people make emulators, but they dont tell you how to play games on them, and you make forums about emulators, but barely anyone in my tute group (we're all nerds) can find the correct ROMs we have to make crappy homebrew ones.

I Feel Like Everybody playing Smash Bros Melee on their computer knows sumthing that we dont!

-jb

BlueFalcon7

How to play a game is at a site called gamefaqs.com. Playing the games on the emulator is as simple as opening with the emulator.

And you will get banned if you ask where to get GC games.

vlado

Sexy's back!
Bus a Move 3000 works flawlesly :p that's usualy the first game that works on modern emulators ;)) (pcsx2 , dolphin etc :)) )