What's new

Please Help Me

zcrimsonzking

Hey Guys, I am new to this place. I only dove into the world of emulation because my N64 recently broke and I AM NOT buying another one if I dont have to.

I have come to a problem though. I have Project 64 (I have no clue what version, how do I check?) and A rom of Zeld OOT (agian, what version of OOT, I dunno.)

I loved messing with OOT with my gameshark back in the day (ex. trying thousands of BETA QUEST codes, ect.) I have recentyl seen som estuff I never tried before (like the "appear in random places" and the one where you can make the arwing come up.)

Th ebottom line is, i dont know how to add new cheats to the cheat database, can someone please help me. Sorry if this has been posted before, I dont have time to check.

Thank You

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
If you run PJ64 it should tell you in the title bar what version you have.

As for your version of Zelda, run it through GoodN64. That should tell you.

As for adding cheats Goto Options -> Settings then click the options tab.

Uncheck the "Hide Advance Settings" checkbox. Click ok

Right click on the game and click edit cheats.

That should at least give you a start.

OP
Z

zcrimsonzking

Thank You.

I am still a little confused. I unhid Advanced Options, but I dont know what you mean by "right click the game" I tried right clicking everything I could, but nothing that said anything about cheats came up.

I also now see what version of the emulator I have, 1.5, but I dont know what Good64 is.

Any furthur help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

smash_tv

When he says right click the game, he means to right click on the "name of the game" in the list of games when PJ64 opens up. Not in the game itself.

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
Firstly Id recomment getting PJ64 1.6... -->Clicky<--

As for the GoodN64 -->Clicky<-- Everything you need is there. GoodGui, GoodN64 and a very well written and Interactive tutorial.

As for the Right Click part What the person above me said is correct.

Heres a pic to give you a visual aid though.

1234.JPG