roll for life
im bored, so here goes

metal gear solid 2 ps2 - the best game ive played since half-life
tony hawks 2 - pc
virtua fighter 4 ps2
crazy taxi ps2

mesman00

What's that...?
i've been on a Tony Hawk binge since i bought it in November, that is for ps2. Also, i was pretty hooked on mgs2 and gta3 (both for ps2) for a while as well. but, the little time i get to play games is usually tony hawk 3

Martin

Administrator
Currently...none.

Played MOHAA for PC some weeks ago. Haven't been gaming much lately. :)

blizz

I was hooked on PSO but I fell off the train since I've reached that bit where I can't be bothered any more.

it's probably the last thing I'll get since my Exams got pushed forward a month this year, grrrr

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Currently playing Mario Kart Advance (4-player only :D), PSO2, and the odd game of Bomberman Advance.. ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I`m currently playing RTCW a lot, I think that game is l33t. Also replaying Max Payne, haven`t played that in ages. And a lot of LAN Halo.

Josep

eyerun4phun
grandia 2, skies of arcadia, ff3(second time;)), ff9, head hunters, aww shit so many more, but mostly ff3 for the time being;)

Macca

Darts

The real one not the computer one :p

Damn, i haven't gotten into a game for months now, the last one would have been Max Payne, but asides from that i've been too busy with school and all :(

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Macca said:
Darts

The real one not the computer one :p

Damn, i haven't gotten into a game for months now, the last one would have been Max Payne, but asides from that i've been too busy with school and all :(

*cough*goldensun*cough*

Macca

ah yes, forgot that, i played it and finished it, then played it and finished it with evereything and now i haven't touched it for a month or two :p

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
the only game i ever play is MOO2 , unless moo3 will be better (which i seriously doubt). even if it'll suck i'm still gonna buy moo3 ...:blush: because i'm playing with an illegal copy of moo2:blush:

Last edited: