this guy isn't trying to con anyone, he is actually genuinely insane

[/my thoughts]

VTT

To Smiff(Have a rest)

Smiff said:
[my thoughts]

this guy isn't trying to con anyone, he is actually genuinely insane

[/my thoughts]

Smiff I see you me hate. But I shall revenge you.
I work above the emulator one and it is very hard for me. That you have made except for the site? he-he...
:angry: :angry: :angry:
I not the loony.

Remote

Re: To Smiff(Have a rest)

VTT said:

Smiff I see you me hate. But I shall revenge you.
I work above the emulator one and it is very hard for me. That you have made except for the site? he-he...
:angry: :angry: :angry:
I not the loony.

The translator he is using produces, possibly the worst and most cryptic english ever seen by man. Was the Cold War in vain? Decades of spying at eachother, decrypting other countries secret messages. No wonder they lost to the Americans, if they failed at making a simple russian-english translator in the year of the lord 2002, how could they have made a more funtional one twenty years ago?

But if we forget about the translator, which there is a dedicated spot for in the Guiness book of world records for, could he not manage to make all those plugins? Input and audio(inlcuding RSP) will take less time and once they are done there is only emulation of the core and graphics left. If he develops the three graphics plugins(OpenGl, DirectX and Glide) at the same time, step (1). problem, step (2.) solution and finally step (3.) apply solution to all three plugins. It would be a much quicker approach to graphics coding then to complete one plugin and then porting it to the two other API´s.

Perhaps some entusiast coder could co develop Dave´s Glide64 graphic plugin and port it over to DirectX?

VTT

Possible

Remote said:

The translator he is using produces, possibly the worst and most cryptic english ever seen by man. Was the Cold War in vain? Decades of spying at eachother, decrypting other countries secret messages. No wonder they lost to the Americans, if they failed at making a simple russian-english translator in the year of the lord 2002, how could they have made a more funtional one twenty years ago?

But if we forget about the translator, which there is a dedicated spot for in the Guiness book of world records for, could he not manage to make all those plugins? Input and audio(inlcuding RSP) will take less time and once they are done there is only emulation of the core and graphics left. If he develops the three graphics plugins(OpenGl, DirectX and Glide) at the same time, step (1). problem, step (2.) solution and finally step (3.) apply solution to all three plugins. It would be a much quicker approach to graphics coding then to complete one plugin and then porting it to the two other API´s.

Perhaps some entusiast coder could co develop Dave´s Glide64 graphic plugin and port it over to DirectX?

At the moment I do personal DLL for Nitn64, it will not approach the rests. I so do specially, differently I am waited with a failure, I have not enough time for this purpose.

Rjx

Ñîí ñ âàøèìè ìàòåðÿìè

Âçãëÿä, êîðîâû âûïàäàþò íà íåáî â ìîåì ñàðàå ......., ãäå - îñüìèíîã? Ïå÷àëüíî ýòî - ñ áîãîì! ß äóìàþ, â òî âîñêðåñåíüå - ëó÷øèé äåíü äëÿ ïèùåâîé ðûáû, íî ÿ ïèë ìîþ ñîáàêó íà ñðåäå. Äà áëàãîñëîâèò âàñ Ãîñïîäü

p.s Emutalk won't let me write in russian

Maybe he'll understand if it's in his own language

VTT

Hihma

Rjx said:
Âçãëÿä, êîðîâû âûïàäàþò íà íåáî â ìîåì ñàðàå ......., ãäå - îñüìèíîã? Ïå÷àëüíî ýòî - ñ áîãîì! ß äóìàþ, â òî âîñêðåñåíüå - ëó÷øèé äåíü äëÿ ïèùåâîé ðûáû, íî ÿ ïèë ìîþ ñîáàêó íà ñðåäå. Äà áëàãîñëîâèò âàñ Ãîñïîäü

p.s Emutalk won't let me write in russian

Maybe he'll understand if it's in his own language

:D You progress :D

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Russisch = Just like Dutch and Chinese (a very hard language to manage I mean by that)

linker

Emutalk Member
Zero said:
Russisch = Just like Dutch and Chinese (a very hard language to manage I mean by that)

Zero, russian (not russisch) has nothing to do with the dutch and the chinese. Also bulgarian is harder.

Last edited:

linker

Emutalk Member
Ìèñëÿ, ÷å òîâà íå å ôîðóì ñâúðçàí ñ ðàçëè÷íèòå íàðîäíîñòè ïî ñâåòà, à ñâúðçàí ñ åìóëàöèÿòà, òàêà ÷å ìîëÿ Âè õîðà, ñïðåòå äà ïèøåòå íà ðîäíèÿ ñè åçèê (ïîíå â Emutalk :)) (that was in bulgarian, bulgarian and russian are very similar). In short that means: use english in emutalk :))).