What's new

PJ64 pictures! (please sticky)

Jake_Biggs

I love the PJ64 emulator, and it needs all the promotion it can get. so, i think we should post pictures of games with system specs(if they arent in your sig), to show people that this emulator overnails emulation w/o high specs! so, here's my pics.

Here are some screens from PJ64 1.6 with Jabo's D3D(will post more when motivated and off dialup):

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
You don't have to ask for something to be a sticky. If it's good enough a mod will sticky it straight away.Why does this emulator need all the promotion it can get? Thousands of people know about it, it's hardly sitting in a dark corner so no-one can see it. And for the third thing, Can you imagine how cluttered that thread would get. there would be zelda screenshot mixed in with banjo -kazooie, mario mixed with goldeneye.............So that in itsellf would render this thread completly and utterly useless.

Sorry for saying it like it is :p

OP
J

Jake_Biggs

yeah, but it would be nice to have user subbed pics so the programmers would have timer 4 other things. but i think if screens have already been submited, they shoulnd be sent again unless they are different(high-res, cel-shaded, etc.)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Jake_Biggs said:
yeah, but it would be nice to have user subbed pics so the programmers would have timer 4 other things.
Wha? I don't think I understood that. What do you mean?

Jake_Biggs said:
but i think if screens have already been submited, they shoulnd be sent again unless they are different(high-res, cel-shaded, etc.)
Good luck seeing what is posted and what is not and organizing it.

OP
J

Jake_Biggs

well, if there werent so many posts dissing this thread, it wouldnt be cluttered. i got this idea from a PCSX2 forum, and i thought it would be nice to have here, as there are still noobs to N64 emulation out there. i wasnt going to organize the posts, i was assuming the users had the intelligence to do so themselves by listing games in order. but WTF do i know? and doomulation, user subbed=user submitted, and i mispelled time as timer.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Jake_Biggs said:
well, if there werent so many posts dissing this thread, it wouldnt be cluttered. i got this idea from a PCSX2 forum, and i thought it would be nice to have here, as there are still noobs to N64 emulation out there. i wasnt going to organize the posts, i was assuming the users had the intelligence to do so themselves by listing games in order. but WTF do i know? and doomulation, user subbed=user submitted, and i mispelled time as timer.
It isn't as easy as you think it is. And obviously there is no love for the thread because no one has posted anything yet. And I'm it isn't because of the commentaries that has "cluttered" the thread.

orimarc

Hello! I just discovered the make-a-screenshot function of PJ64(Hotkey: F3)
This is a screen that I did after a very, very, very close finish in Re-volt.
We entered at the same time!
revoltusnap0001zi6.jpg

This is what I call a "win by a nose"