What's new

Rainbow Six

Locutus

Has anyone else noticed that two of the three cheats for TCRS isn't working. I'm up to date with PJ64, save for betas, and when I turn on the infinate ammo and infinate health cheats nither work. My ammo runs out like normal and I die. I beat the game on the actual N64 but now I wanted to go through with these cheats and really kick butt and take names, but alas, they do not work. Does anyone out there know how to fix them?

-LOC-

erustad

dragon tamer
check too make shure you have the box labelled remember cheats in the setting under the options tab marked. also you can select edit cheat and check to make shure that the cheat has no typos. check on different cheat sites to make shure the code is correct. one good site for cheats i http:\\www.cheatcc.com which has lots of cheats. you should be able to find it there or you could always google it.

OP
Locutus

Locutus

erustad said:
check too make shure you have the box labelled remember cheats in the setting under the options tab marked. also you can select edit cheat and check to make shure that the cheat has no typos. check on different cheat sites to make shure the code is correct. one good site for cheats i http:\\www.cheatcc.com which has lots of cheats. you should be able to find it there or you could always google it.

I don't have the remember cheats option selected as I don't cheat every time I play. Secondly, I didn't enter these cheats myself -- they came with PJ64 1.6 itself. Thirdly, How in the world am I supposed to know if there are typeos? Fourthly, Cheat Code Central steals a lot of their cheats and walkthroughs and they don't give credit for it. And finally, I did google for the cheats and they don't seem to be anywhere. So I figured that these cheats were some that the PJ64 people figured out and put in there (seeing as how the cheat file I use is an unedited original) and thus could fix it and perhaps didn't know that the codes don't work. My lack of being able to find these two cheats is the reason I posted here.

Thanks anyway.

-LOC-

Once you go Tux :linux:, you never go back! Go open-source.