What's new

Problems.

-illusionz-

I use Project 64 fine with Rices plugins. I have 1.5gb ram, new gfx card, enough proccessor speed to play Hlaf Life 2, WoW, Unreal, (list goes on).

Anyways, when I try to load a game to use the memory editor with, I can't even get past the "Press Start" Screen. The Emu itself slows down to a horrible FPS, stops responding, and gives me multiple messages of "ds lock error 4"

I've tried many plugins, including Jabo's.

Any suggestions of plugins that might work, or a reason this would be happening?

All I really want to do is use the memory editor on it...

Thanks.

OP
I

-illusionz-

Yes, I can't even load a game without it doing that, thats as far as it goes.

Sometimes it goes very slow, but lasts a bit that I can navigate through the menus, then Nemu Crashes.

Weird.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
have you tried project 64? and have you tried reinstalling the emulator and only using the default plugins? also does your control work with other things?

OP
I

-illusionz-

-illusionz- said:
I use Project 64 fine

I mean, i'd go donate $20 for the new PJ, but I don't know if I want to. I just might if Nemu wont work.

The default plugins don't work with the Rom I use. It distorts it and whatnot.

The controls and everything work fine, if thats what your meant.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
-illusionz- said:
I mean, i'd go donate $20 for the new PJ, but I don't know if I want to. I just might if Nemu wont work.

The default plugins don't work with the Rom I use. It distorts it and whatnot.

The controls and everything work fine, if thats what your meant.
You don't have to donate to the PJ64 Team if you don't want to. That doesn't prevent you from using the emulator either.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Agozer said:
You don't have to donate to the PJ64 Team if you don't want to. That doesn't prevent you from using the emulator either.

Yeah 1.6 is just as good as the 1.7 beta. The only difference is texure loading/dumping support and lots of individual rom and bug fixes.

It's still great though! :bouncy:

I use the 1.7 plugins in 1.6. That seems to work the best! & is a lot more stable!

OP
I

-illusionz-

Nooo, 1.7 has the memory Editor. I use pj64 for normal emulating, I just wanted to do hacking with nemu, and continue using PJ for normal emulating.

HoneYaMania

Me honey.

I have this same problem.

I am a noob, So I need help.

THis Happens to me too.

I need a solution becuase I want to hack.

Tanks.

wwe61

ok im jamal and idk

i want to play game good nad have fun

and i have problem too
-illusionz-

and zion help plz :hail:

tanks guys