What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

A StarFox 64 retexturing

Torrean

Ok, I've began to re-texture this game, but I need some help. I've brightened some textures and re-sized them. The text has been done as to look like it is from a computer, so it's blocky. Some text (i.e X, W), look bad. Also, I need some help re-texturing other things. In the first screen, it shows some text, as you can see, the lower-case s's simply suck. I've got the period from a cross to a dot, it isn't shown there. Finally, Robo's contrast is better. Second screen, the t is resized so it doesn't look so long now, and the comma is being worked on. If you can tell, Sgt. Pepper's face is brightened, so it looks like he is in a room, not in space. The Starfox logo on the Great Fox is higher-res, as is the ship. Third, the Fin is brighter than the rest, working on the rest of the ship now. Fourth, the planet looks better/various textures re-sized. Don't expect them to be super great, as it is my first re-texturing, and the pics are just from the intro. The "Great Fox" and "Starfox in" text is being worked on. comments/help welcome. Thanks!

Last edited: