What's new

Having trouble with controller

Kcen

Im having alot of trouble setting up a controller im using a saitek p880 and I can do the buttons allright, but it never seems to register the analog or digital pad.

Has anyone else had this and is there any workaround?

Khaos_Krow

I'm having the same exact problem, except i'm using a p220. What I think you should try is to find another input plugin that is compatible with Nemu64 (I havent had any luck with this so far, but who knows?)

Khaos_Krow

Thats strange, that PJ64 is better than Nemu in most areas. For some reason Nemu runs perfectly on my system and PJ64 lags.

box_of_fire

Same here Can anyone please tell me how to get X and Y axis working in nemu64 input plugin . I can set all the buttons A, B, Z C, Start ect. I have looked for other input plugins but have not found anything i can get to work with nemu64. I can set up all 3 of my controllers in PJ64 no problem. Am I missing something? Thanx

HyperHacker

Raving Lunatic
I have a P2500; used to have a P880 but it broke a while ago. It had the same problem (design flaw really), as does a lot of software - it won't recognize the digital pads (or POV hats as they're called for some reason). Ever since I reinstalled Windows a week or two ago it's also started having another problem; if I click the "..." to set a button, it says "Press the button to use for Blah" but after pressing anything (keyboard, gamepad, etc) the program locks right up. Annoying but I can still choose buttons from the dropdown list.