What's new

a body harvest problem

gangrath

I am in greece, part 3, and cannot get to the boathouse, due to the fact that he walks through the landscape, so i cannot reach the necessary height. i have a good rom, but anyone know what is wrong

OP
G

gangrath

so assuming nobody has tried the game. I have now tried mutiple copies of the game, but can't do it. anyone know how to get round the bug

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
According to the GameFAQ, this game has some clipping issues so what you see in the game isn't exactly an unknown issue. You'd better try another graphics plugin or wait until Jabo releases a new version of his plugin.

-.-

Banned
I Need Help Im New -.-

oK. tell me what i need. and wheres the best place to GET!!

TY VERY MUCH

-.-

Smiff

Emutalk Member
zion said:
Go to www.pj64.net. If you become a member you can download the new version of jabo's plugin.

you're probably trying to help, but we'd rather not have people pushing the beta programme this directly. because if people think they're paying for something particular and don't get it, we have a problem. thanks.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Smiff said:
you're probably trying to help, but we'd rather not have people pushing the beta programme this directly. because if people think they're paying for something particular and don't get it, we have a problem. thanks.

Sorry Smiff. Im a member and find the new plugin exellent. Just tring to help :bouncy:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
you know Zion.. if we ran our systems side by side in the cpu test my 2k+ would score just a little bit less then your 2.4 :p

gangrath said:
I am in greece, part 3, and cannot get to the boathouse, due to the fact that he walks through the landscape, so i cannot reach the necessary height. i have a good rom, but anyone know what is wrong

I had the same problem I just kinda stopped playing after, now I plat Turok

:homestar: