What's new

What will happen after Windows Vista Release?

What will happen?

• People would start using it gradually and will be updated with service packs

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • People would start using it gradually but after 2 years a new version will come

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • People won't like to buy it, it's very expensive and they will keep using WinXP

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • People won't like to buy it, they will migrate to Linux

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Dunno / I don't care

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Doom, you're only saying that because you're a gamer. If you don't play games, there is nothing wrong with onboard, anything more is just a waste of money.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
zAlbee said:
Doom, you're only saying that because you're a gamer. If you don't play games, there is nothing wrong with onboard, anything more is just a waste of money.

Well, that's a good point. I have a modern videocard and I'ma agree. Vista Aero integrated graphics will become a reality for non-gamers

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
zAlbee said:
No, it isn't. Integrated crap is, and always will be, crap. Although it may not have been clear before, Aero will prove that. It will be beneficial to those who use the OS because it simplifies things. And integrated crap will have trouble with it.
Let's face it... integrated crap is, and will always be, crap. In most cases, it sucks up system memory. It performs slowly... and the list goes on. I find NO reason to get an integrated card. Even for just office work.