What's new

what's up?

googy

Hello.
I see here only one thread about Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen. Archived pages in Google search shows that there were a lot more threads here but may be they were all deleted. Is this thread and everything it is about dead?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The board automatically hides topics that are older than a set timeframe, AFAIK.

OP
G

googy

Is it a global option or I can change it for me personally? If I can where is it?

BoggyB

Scroll down to the bottom of a topic list, and pick "Beginning" in the "From The" box.

The default setting will probably be somewhere in the User CP (link is at the top-left of each page, just below your avatar).

BlueFalcon7

I just did that last night, Things are actually looking good for this emulator, Masken seems to know what hes doing. And he seems to work hard on this project. Unfortunately I noticed that most of the work is done in the summer.

OP
G

googy

Want to say that I am impressed by this emulator. I attached screenshots made by me from robotech: battlecry I launched using whinecube. Though I can't get ingame due to some bugs like "Invalid Memory adress" and "Gp Diffuse Color invalid type" I've been able to watch movies played before levels (three of the attached screenshots). These movies are made on graphics engine used ingame so one can see how much was made by Masken. The speed of the emulator also suprises. Though the graphics looks great the emulator runs pretty fast. I get 40 - 60 fps in menu and prelevel intro shows that ingame would give 16-17 fps and run rather smoothly.

Masken your emulator is great. Best wishes.