What's new

DeSmuMe Compatibility List.

Gialan

The desmume page say mario and luigi DS is fully playable with graphic error, i play and go to battle screen then crash -.-
What is wrong ?

WhiteX

Fully playable is the Kiosk version, not the full game.

Demo - MARIO AND LUIGI PARTNERS IN TIME (Kiosk) (E) - Fully playable but a few gfx errors

0216 - Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time (U) - Playable but hanging when you tried to fight Baby Boswer at Princess Castle

Gialan

No no, i play demo version, but when inside the forest, when try fight, the background is appear but no character and can't control anything so look like it crash. -_-

WhiteX

No character onscreen can very well be a graphics problem, you may also understand that by playable, they mean that you can play the game, it goes ingame and you get to contro lthe character, not that you can finish it.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
WhiteX I have noted recently that you have become a mod!
Congrats :p

I have also made you this cool avatar. I felt that now your a mod, you needed a avatar that stood out more! :D

Well here it is :

Sorry for being off topic :D

Last edited:

Gialan

Next...in the desmume say the pokémon dash is fully playable (with no error). But i try play, i don't see pikachu and other racer sprite. -_-

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Gialan said:
Next...in the desmume say the pokémon dash is fully playable (with no error). But i try play, i don't see pikachu and other racer sprite. -_-

Actually, he is right about this because I contacted this person of the link that he was supposed to or maybe forgot to addition to "missing sprites of pikachu and other racers" but never got reply in the email. :(

Gialan

Well...look like all pokemon games is not fully playable...

I hope the later version will have save ( not save state ) to prevent the game cannot read or erase or save game.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Not at any time sooner. It will be many months and maybe a year. It is better off if you go to store and buy a sweet NDS LITE! :D

Gialan

My country don't have and don't sell that NDS ( Well im live in Vietnam ). I always check update for this emulator...

WhiteX

That´s not an excuse to use emulation to pirate a system that is currently alive, maybe you can save some money and get a DS imported, if you like it so much.

Be also aware that because of the "WarezKid" atittude some coders of the NDS scene are considering on placing a lock on their emulators so ppl will not be able to play dumped roms on them and stop supporting Nintendo.

zad67

Jump super stars runs faster i mean it took me about 30 seconds to get to the menu and the intro works 100% with no errors but it might be just for me

Errors still -The saving error is still there after you complete the first mission in story

Age of empires runs faster same as jump super stars works 100%

Errors still - None

Last edited:

Gialan

Sigh...the full DesMuME 0.3.4 can't load the savestate from first DesMuME 0.3.4 ( The version before full version 0.3.4 ).