What's new

-- Tick Modifier and BIOS Questions --

Sevilla_Forever

Naruto Fan #1 (¡Viva Sevilla!)
After a time without appearing in this forum, I've returned again... :bouncy:

I use 1.0.3 Beta 2 version of Dolphin Emulator and I have two questions...

First Question:

Why whenever use Tick Modifier 4 with any game in Dolphin, 2 or 3 seconds later the game doesn't work (as if it was in pause option)?

It is problem of my PC or it is of the emulator? These ways to obtain more speed will be improving in next versions?

Second Question:

Why when I select to the option "Boot Bios" and the region (Eur, the USA, Jap), appears this message?

PD: Sorry, I don't speak very well English...

Thanks for your help :flowers:

PD2: Dolphin developers, testers... Keep up the good work! :happy:

Last edited:

ChaosCode

Well Ticker 4 sucks, If it doesnt work with a game try ticker 2. I find that one to work better. Ticker is basically a timming setting. Like overclocking. The bios doesnt work very well. I wouldn't expect it to boot and would expect error msg's

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Pierrot said:
how do you decrypt the bios?
Telling you how to remove protections and modify a copyrighted piece of software would be breaking the rules.

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

this is kind of off topic, but I was just wondering if its possible (not how to) to get the kernel information from the gamecube, and try to emulate the kernel through some form of PPC emulation. By kernel, Im referring to the thing that governs executables, and tells how to run the executables. If any of you understand what im trying to say...