What's new

Daedalus PSP

Armen1er

Hey St great ass emu(Now psp its worth the purchase) but im having a problem im using firmware 2.0 with the bock eloader and i tried the R2 one and got mario running 2 times now i tried R3 i got mario running once now everytime i try to load mario it says something about vram and then when i go back to the eloader i make the mhz at 333 and i try it then it list 3 things and there long line of stuff plus my mario game is .v64 and its zipped thx in advance also i 4got ot mention i tried another rom cruisin usa and it does the same thing also does it affect the emu if you have low battery where it flashes green?

Can someone please help me it doesnt even load anyrom when i go to the eloader i keep pressing right till i have it at 333 then i load daeduleas and it says

Vram base: 0x04000000
Vram size: 2097152 bytes

Then when i go back to the eloader and try it again it says this

Vram base: 0x04000000
Vram size: 2097152 bytes
Allocated 557056 bytes of memory for draw buffer at 0x44000000
Allocated 557056 bytes of memory for draw buffer at 0x44088000
Allocated 278528 bytes of memory for draw buffer at 0x44110000

and it just stays like that Plz someone help :(

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Yep, R4 is vastly improved.. :D

Some pics (PSP 1.5 US): multitexturing and clipping issues with Zelda, but Mario looks wonderful.

NSCXP

StrmnNrmn,
Is it possible to access the graphic processor of the PSP?
If it is, can you put that in your emulator, as it would speed up the emulation & make the graphics smoother & not in sofware mode.

plz reply to this post.
The emulator is so cool, I'm Loving It!!!

djacura

this file of errors of mario64.v64 proven with the version r4, greetings and follows thus, you this making something really incredible, thanks

yea mario is all color

the textures are soiled and even deform in the long short while, he himself bug, that in previous versions.

djacura

has the one of mario kart 64.v64, has arrived has to run spear the first curve and it has been congealed, was in the way time atack so that in way gp is hung in the exit when this the cloud with the traffic light,
little that I have been able to play the texture of car and the personage was soiled and left textures at random and also they are movian upwards without touching the ground, greetings

ChronicleX

Aka PS2MAN
NSCXP said:
StrmnNrmn,
Is it possible to access the graphic processor of the PSP?
If it is, can you put that in your emulator, as it would speed up the emulation & make the graphics smoother & not in sofware mode.

plz reply to this post.
The emulator is so cool, I'm Loving It!!!

thats where monkey comes in, and its already useing them, wouldnt be possible to get this far without.

Last edited:

c#sAx^

Daedalus User
StrmnNrmn
Like i said you are one heck of a programmer, i mean one day you make an update twice as better as the first one, next day, twice as better as the second one :)

c#sAx^

Daedalus User
I got the screenshot problem to
but i saw on psp news that you can buy 4 gb hdd, will that work ? :p

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Amazing Progress StrmnNrmn!

And yes your can buy a 4GB harddrive/memory card for the PSP from Argos.

Last edited:

c#sAx^

Daedalus User
zion said:
Amazing Progress StrmnNrmn!

And yes your can buy a 4GB harddrive/memory card for the PSP from Argos.

Yeah, i know you can, but just wonder if it works to take screens after :unsure:

Razor Blade

/me imagines in the future high res texture packs we can use ... *drool*

I must say Great job on this one! I'm frickin impressed! Been testing a crapload of games and let me tell you i'm a happy guy!

djacura

I leave the file him of errors of F ZERO X USA.V64, NOW ALREADY WORKS AND I CAN RUN IN the FIRST CIRCUIT IN the SECOND IN the FIRST STRAIGHT LINE HANGS ITSELF, all the textures do not work and leave color violet as pinto you to recognize the failures, I hope that it serves to him as aid, the game works is 8,36fps ho when fast east runs but game with the textures working sera extraordinary, I have so many desire this game is God like you, greetings and thanks you and psmonkey are very intelligent people.

this file has many errors I hope that it helps him for above. greetings

djacura

sorry, my english is very bad, does not pass anything, are archives of errors for StrmnNrmn, so that they serve as aid in his emu, greetings