What's new

1964 INI thread (post here only about ini's!!!)

flow``

flow``
I've recieved quite a lot of INI's lately from DSF, executor, noote, and others, and would like for everyone to upload their latest version and description of changes here so i can try to get out a decent post. Or if you want, work together and compile your ini's to make one bigger/more complete one which would be a lot easier to work with.

Thanks, flow``

Eddy

I Run This
Well im doing my ini, real cool too :) adds alot of entires, and tweaks alot of the settings already there. Its gonna be good, hopefully

DSF

flow`` said:
/pokes noote, dsf, and exec

post your ini's :p

Take it
new ini by by DSF, NooTe, 3x3cUt0r, schibo, Rice.
This is v7.0.3

What's new:

should be more fast = this mean that maybe the speed will be the same :(
more speed = ;)
fixed = is working again :)

changes in the ini:
AeroGauge (E) [!] - should be more fast
AeroGauge (J) (V1.1) [!] - should be more fast
AeroGauge (U) [!] - should be more fast
Airboarder 64 (E) [!] - should be more fast
Alice no Wakuwaku Trump World (J) [!] - more speed
Automobili Lamborghini (U) [!] - should be more fast
Banjo-Kazooie (E) [!] - should be more fast
Banjo-Kazooie (U) [!] - should be more fast
Beetle Adventure Racing! (E) [!] (was working toooo fast)
BattleTanx (U) [!] - Fixed - more speed :)
BattleTanx - Global Assault (E) [!] - added
BattleTanx - Global Assault (U) [!] - more speed
Body Harvest (E) [!] - now is using dyna with self modify code protected - MORE SPEED!!
Body Harvest (U) [!] - now is using dyna with self modify code protected - MORE SPEED!!
Castlevania - Legacy of Darkness (E) [o1] - Exp. Pack Support
Chameleon Twist (U) [!] - more speed
Command & Conquer (E) [b3] - Exp. Pack Support
Command & Conquer (U) [!] - Exp. Pack Support
Conker's Bad Fur Day (U) [!] - Faster
GoldenEye 007 (U) [!] - too fast... and jerky :(.... FIXED :) ... now is working better :)
NFL Blitz Special Edition - using interpreter - Unplayable due a hang in the game
....some others

many game was using no limit speed, WHY?....well i dont know, then i del all no limit speed entries

-some new comments
-many Bad Roms Comments Added
-corrected some names

For Eddy:
If u have many roms and u want to test them you can join our team.

Last edited:

Eddy

I Run This
well dsf, i kind of wanted to at first, but its about 4 people doing 1 ini! and ideas get tangled up too easily, i think ill do this as the unofficial version or something. So no thanks, guess that idea faded out my head in time.

DSF

Eddy said:
well dsf, i kind of wanted to at first, but its about 4 people doing 1 ini! and ideas get tangled up too easily, i think ill do this as the unofficial version or something. So no thanks, guess that idea faded out my head in time.
come'on

more good people = more much entries.
hey skbloke88 wanna join the team?

Last edited:
OP
flow``

flow``

flow``
DSF, is this the INI released w/ 1964 0.7.1 or a new one or an addition to the one in the 0.7.1 zip? (i havent checked it out yet)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
cheers for the offer...but tell the truth i cant be arsed ;)

ill just update my compatability list, seems to be popular, and of course ill give any info u need, dunno how many roms u guys hav, as i havent got that many (around 150) . good ini. many games seem to be working better; a mix effort between u guys and the 1964 team - this new version is wat 0.7 should hav been released as, it seems pretty much bug free. i dont think im gonna do much testing until pj64 1.4 comes, so i can use the next jabo d3d plugin. until then i might just update a few more games that work, mainly as a result of less crackly sound, so ppl dont get confused.

sorry about being too lazy...

Rice

Emulator Developer
sk8

0.7.1 does not improve compatibility, but like a patch or bug fix release. And there is actually not much space left for compatibility to continuous improve.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
so its basically waiting for jabos 1.4 then...

but there a few games that crash on the core or dont hav sound, not these are necessary good games....although ridge racer included.

but u right, most games are pretty much fully playable, which is very good :D

Rice

Emulator Developer
As I remember, only 1080 should have sound but 1964 does not have, this is a problem, not necessary a bug, but a timing issue.

Can someone make a list of games that 1964 core crashes? (not video plugin crashes)

Rice

Emulator Developer
And Jabo 1.4b2 is very good, has fixed a few crashing problems, and it is even able to support games like G.L. and Centre Court Tennis.

So just be waiting for it.

OP
flow``

flow``

flow``
i think the problem (or if there is one?) is which plugin was used for x game.. jabo's 1.3, 1.4 dx6 and dx7 (for beta 1 or 2?)..

just might confuse some ppl i guess

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
somebody plz add Custom Robo (J) [!] to the ini, it is very playable!:)

There are only minor gfx errors and it is bloody quick. ;)

keep up the good work!:cool:

DSF

flow`` said:
DSF, is this the INI released w/ 1964 0.7.1 or a new one or an addition to the one in the 0.7.1 zip? (i havent checked it out yet)
the ini is included in 1964 v0.7.1

Originally posted by pj64er

somebody plz add Custom Robo (J) [!] to the ini, it is very playable!

There are only minor gfx errors and it is bloody quick.

keep up the good work!
Ok. go to your ini and copy the settings including the rom header and the crcs and post them here.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ok, custom robo:

[83CB0B87-7E325457-C:4A]
Game Name= Custom Robo
Comments=Playable

doesnt seem to need any special settings... :cool:

hope this is helpful!:)