What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

WWF No Mercy retexture - TNA vs ROH

Hellblazer187

The download doesn't seem to have an updated cheat file for 1964... could someone provide that?

Has anyone tried playing this online?

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

TheRybot said:
I just recently got this mod to work with my 1964 emulator, and it is awesome. There are just a few problems I am having, and I'm wondering if someone could help me out...

1. The Arenas - They don't appear in the game as they do in the menus for me. There's still WWF stuff all over the place, and everything just plain doesn't look right. For example, in the TNA arena, rather than having the tunnel there for the wrestlers to enter through, it's a picture of the tunnel squished all up above the wwf logo. Also, in the ROH arenas, the canvas is blank and white, where it's supposed to be Red, or black or both. and there's no ROH logo there either. I don't know if this is with all arenas, but I've noticed it with the ROH ones.

2. My emulator is freezing up, and glitching all the time with this ROM and this ROM only. Some examples are once, I went to do single player mode to unlock some wrestlers and titles, and I saw the same thing Tripero did when he went to select a character, it was just Jarrett's ugly mug and nobody else, and it immediately froze. Another time I selected the wrong option, and so I hit B to go back, and the game froze. A 3rd time I was in the middle of gameplay, and I paused it, and when I unpaused it, both wrestlers were hardly visible anymore, and then it froze yet again.

3. Moves - I thought I read you could to the Pepsi Plunge w/ Punk, the Cop Killa with Homicide, the Canadian Destroyer with Petey, the Pounce with Monty, the Black Hole Slam w/ Abyss and so on and so forth. I tried just about every possible finisher with all of these guys, and none of them did said finishers. Any idea why?

4. This has absolutely nothing to do with this Mod, I am just wondering while I'm at it if there was any possible way to download a save file for No Mercy that has all the unlockables unlocked? I beat this game long ago and far away when it first came out, and I don't really want to do it again :plain:

Alright, that's all the things I need help with (video game related, that is...) I hope someone can give me a hand, and thank you very much in advance.

Bear in mind that its a Project64 .cht file and .fla file in the download, I dont believe that the cheats will work properly with 1964 due to the stacked actiavtors used (Or is that just Nemu?)
This is what is causing your problems for questions 1 & 3, as for 4, theres a cheat included to unlock everything if you wish to use it.
As for your second question, Im not too sure... just make sure that there arent any other codes on is all I can really suggest.

The download doesn't seem to have an updated cheat file for 1964... could someone provide that?

Has anyone tried playing this online?

As above, the files included are for PJ64.
I dont believe this can be played online, not with the save anyway.

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Terrific job with this pack, not only is it nice to look at, but at a creative level, you changed the whole game and did something other than just up the resolution of the original textures. Keep it up!

Mugen

I was wondering if this mod could be used on a xbox, the xbox uses a emulator called surrealxxx which is basically through emulators rolled into one
1964,pj64,UltraHLE?

b0ya316

hey im a newbie and was following the directions to get TNA over No Mercy when i ran into some problems. ALLENCHIZ maybe you can help me. I already extracted the files to the root of project 64.
WHen i got confused on this part "4. - TNA vs ROH download - If you're reading this then chances are you've already got this. Extract this to the root Project 64 folder. It may ask you if you wish to
overwrite some files, Say yes. (If you have an existing No Mercy game, you may want to back up your fla and cht files)" so maybe i thought u can help

DangerousCMO

Everytime I try to download the mod pack from filefront, I get:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Is there another site I can download it from?

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

b0ya316 said:
hey im a newbie and was following the directions to get TNA over No Mercy when i ran into some problems. ALLENCHIZ maybe you can help me. I already extracted the files to the root of project 64.
WHen i got confused on this part "4. - TNA vs ROH download - If you're reading this then chances are you've already got this. Extract this to the root Project 64 folder. It may ask you if you wish to
overwrite some files, Say yes. (If you have an existing No Mercy game, you may want to back up your fla and cht files)" so maybe i thought u can help

So, whats the problem? Im not following that...

DangerousCMO
Everytime I try to download the mod pack from filefront, I get:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Is there another site I can download it from?
Yeah, I know, for some reason Filefront has deleted the file or something... 1.0 still works on filefront though, just check my other files (Theres barely any difference between 1.0 & 1.1)

JustinOtherVict

Great Mod, the first I've tried out and after a little tinkering around (at first i had the (E) version so the move sets weren't changed) all is cool.

Thank you to whoever made this.

baring in mind how much I enjoy the mod, this may seem like a strange question:

If I wanted to play normal no mercy now, how would I change back (without deleting the mod obviously)

Thanks

-Barry

Comeback

When i downloaded the folder and try to open it, all I get is "The compressed(zipped) folder is invaled or corrupted." I tried downloading 1.1 and 1.0, anyone know whats wrong?

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

Thers a button to limit the FPS somewhere in the drop down menus. Cant remember exactly where.
Also, one of the F keys activates it (F4?)

PallaTI

Hi there. I've tried to read through some pages, but I still don't find an answer to my problem, so I'll just ask then:).

My wrestleres looks great and all but they still have their old moves from No Mercy. For instance, Jeff Jarrett has the pedrigree as his front finisher. I've read through the readme-file and I'm pretty sure I've done all the things in this manual.

GiveEmHellKid01

how come there is no bleeding face for alex shelly and his blonde hair streak thing? when i bust him open his face turns into a face where the guy has blue hair, sunglasses, and beard

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

how come there is no bleeding face for alex shelly and his blonde hair streak thing? when i bust him open his face turns into a face where the guy has blue hair, sunglasses, and beard

Shelley didnt have the skunk 'do when I made that, an update has since been released though:

4 attires as shown - Click pic to Download:

Entrance attires: Attire 1 - Attire 2

TNA Pics: Pic 1 - Pic 2

ROH Pics: Pic 1 - Pic 2

mpk file in download, if you dont know how to use it, just follow the formula.

charliee13

Little help

hi i downloaded everything but when i play all my wrestlers are rainbow coloured and my arena and everything was white?? any suggestions???

any help would be most appreciatted

OP
alanchiz

alanchiz

Where can i get this>

I really need to re-up it at some point, although it looks like some people have still been downloading it ecently. Try all the links, the filefront one may still work. Apart from that as I say I need to re-up it, unless anyone else wants to do the honours...

hi i downloaded everything but when i play all my wrestlers are rainbow coloured and my arena and everything was white?? any suggestions???

any help would be most appreciatted
First off, read the readme, it may have the solution, then have a look around here, maybe NMZ or TiZ. Basically your problem is a settings one, or you may be unfortunate that it wont run on your PC. Have a mess around with the settings in the emulator!