What's new

GEKKO EMU-Looking for Website Designer

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
For those of you who do not know, myself, aprentice, and thakis have been working on a WIP GameCube Emulator called Gekko (http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=33762). A couple of weeks ago, Martin set us up emu64 hosting space, and a domain name www.gekko-emu.com. Since then, the space has been collecting dust. While the Gekko Emu "team" is fully capable of creating our own website, it seems much more logical that we use what little free time we have working on the emulator itself.

So, we are looking for a web developer to join the team. If you're interested, please send me a PM with an example of your webdesign skills. You should be fully capable of creating the code end of the website, as well as the graphics - and it must be somewhat quality work. You will be given full access to the web space, credits in the emu and of course on the website, and given betas. If you'd be willing to maintain the site as well, that's even better.

Regards,
ShizZy

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I could do the site scripting for ya, but you will need to search for a good graphic artist.

Cheers,
Falc

I'll give it a try, depending on how much time I'll need to spend on the site and if ShizZy approves my designs. Check your inbox ShizZy. ;)

hitman-nat

heyaz guyz,
im a photoshop user that can design you a website not not make, i can only make like a template a visual of what you may like