What's new

Dolphin Works Great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozsg

I tried to play Resident Evil 4 PAL with an emu called Dolphin Teaser and i had 47 fps in the menus!!! and no graphic problems but with no sound (because i don't have sound plugin for that emu).I could not get ingame.Any suggestions??

My Pc is not quite good for Gamecube emulation but it played great (at least the menus :p ):
P4 2,35 GHz
Radeon 9600 XT
512 DDR

Tcd

Banned
Sercio said:
Long live Dolphin!
I have now the new version 1.3 BETA !!!!
Im able to save -->hallejulia
I recorded a new movie with ingame playing ... Ok its play slow because i used Fraps...
A Screenshot shows how good i be able to save!!
I hope now are some Peoples believe me that Dolphin can play games in a recomment speed.

ok one you must be a coder that coders plugins and make some change

Number 2 you have taken the movie from emule

number 3 did you use the gamecube bios

Otherwise resident evil is not working with my machine

processor AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 2,6 GHz

two Graphic card ATI Radeon X1900 512 MB with ATI Radeon X1900 Crossfire Master

main card Asus A8R-MVP

memory ram 4 GB Corsair XMS 3200C2 Pro

harddisc 2 x Western Digital RaptorX 150 GB 10 000 rpm + 2 x Hitachi Deskstar 7K500 500 GB

I must be wrong on you or you just can play that game.

Tcd

Banned
Show me a zelda windwaker game with the fraps on and i may belive you upload a movie file like that with fraps and i believe you 100%

bohdy

Fraps doesn't capture the mouse pointer...

I don't know what the full story is with that video, however.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Dont say stupit stuff!

Fraps is be able to Record the mouse pointer!
Just you must adjust the settings under no cursor!
added Screenshot with the settings , censored some things (i think its better)

And just sorry... I have no Zelda WW and i wont to download it !
I have end the original on my Gamecube (yes i have a Gamecube!).
But Zelda must work too -->?
Now I want to test Metroid Prime but i Must first get the .gcm file ....

(Please DONT ask where to load .gcm files!)
If i have it i make new screenshots and add in this threat!

Cya!

Last edited:
OP
Sercio

Sercio

Metroid

I Tested now Metroid Prime on Dolphin and must say DAM IT WORKS!!
But can only play the first area with no weapon ...
Many Bugs, many glitches ... just Dolphin;-)
For example : i have no right Hand (?) .
I add a Movie with this funny glitch. Don´t wonder if you hear no sound, I cant Record my sound device cause have driverproblems :(
|-|
My next Project was Super Smash Brothers Melee ... I have begun to load äh i mean Buy this game and its end in few days;-)

And many respect to the creator of Dolphin!

Tcd

Banned
Sercio said:
I add a Movie with this funny glitch. Don´t wonder if you hear no sound, I cant Record my sound device cause have driverproblems :(
|-|
My next Project was Super Smash Brothers Melee ... I have begun to load äh i mean Buy this game and its end in few days;-)

And many respect to the creator of Dolphin!

ok i believe you now i also just tested out this game

Mouser X

Darkfox said:
The rules state not to discuss where to DOWNLOAD them. Understandably so. But I think what is being asked is how to PLAY it. Which I believe is documented. Correct me if I am wrong.

If they already have the image file, and are asking how to load that image file into Dolphin, and they are NOT asking where to get the image (after all, they already have it), then I'd have to agree. There's nothing wrong with asking how to get Dolphin to run that game. I've never used a GC emulator, but I'd assume it would be as simple as File>Open>Select image to load. Either way, check the FAQs, as I'm sure this has been asked before. It shouldn't be hard to find, or do. It's probably documented in multiple ways, in various locations. Hopefully that helps somewhat. Mouser X over and out.

kickukicku

Get lose,Just another fake......
Didnt the readme file say "PC is not fast enought to emulatate GC" .....XD
Nice Photoshop Reproduction man....
BTW just an idear....:D

Ichiban

That seems to be a very decent emulator you have there Sercio... How can I get one? Playing Wind Waker at 1.79 fps is really ridiculous! Is there any BIOS out there for dolphin? If so, will it make Dolphin run faster like yours? I was looking at the various menus and while scrolling down, I saw BIOS listed under the file menu. On my other computer, my systems specs are quite like yours and Dolphin still runs Zelda at 1.79 fps. Can you help me with a copy of your emulator or a site? I just can't wait!:drool:

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Ichiban said:
That seems to be a very decent emulator you have there Sercio... How can I get one? Playing Wind Waker at 1.79 fps is really ridiculous! Is there any BIOS out there for dolphin? If so, will it make Dolphin run faster like yours? I was looking at the various menus and while scrolling down, I saw BIOS listed under the file menu. On my other computer, my systems specs are quite like yours and Dolphin still runs Zelda at 1.79 fps. Can you help me with a copy of your emulator or a site? I just can't wait!:drool:

You want to play Zelda ?---> buy a Gamecube and you have no problems;-)
No i make fun, but Dolphin isn´t to play commercial Games!
I mean Zelda works on "normal" systems with 3-4 Fps! This was very much for a Emulator! Look to Projekt64... this need´s a 1,5Ghz with 256MB Ram-->for a Nintendo 64 who has ~150Mhz and 4Mb Ram!
The Gamecube has ~490Mhz (700 Mhz intel Speed) and 40Mb Ram, how much this need i dont watch!
--See !=dolphin isn´t Bad!---

flowrent

Can you try some fighting games ?
MK Deadly Alliance was reported to work best (~10 fps), i wonder how it does on your pc.

Last edited:

Ichiban

I'm sorry Sercio. You didn't answer my question... How can I get one like yours? Is it a hacked version? It looks different from my emulator of dolphin.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Ichiban said:
I'm sorry Sercio. You didn't answer my question... How can I get one like yours? Is it a hacked version? It looks different from my emulator of dolphin.

I have the same dolphin version like yours "now"... Download the 1.3 beta !
Before i have a another version where i cannot able to save!
The 1.3 beta works better and has a bit less glitches!

RobboMan

Sercio said:
lol that video was pretty funny. Samus just standing there with no right arm =]

RobboMan

Status
Not open for further replies.