What's new

A New GameCube Emulator (Gekko)

BlueFalcon7

while this emulator may be worse than the whinecube right now, i am excited, seeing that thakis, and shizZy are are working on it, i have high hopes. also i do have questions, maybe its too early, but any possibility of HLE plugins or just HLE?

ChaosCode

Iv actually have a beta of this emulator and its progress for 3 weeks old is amazing. Im trying to get a current one from him now and he said when the gcm plugin is ready Ill get one and keep you guys up to date on it.

ChaosCode

fab2k said:
if u get it could u share it with me
thanks in advance

O sure Ill just send it to you right now. NOT! dont ask for a beta of a emulator. Im a trusted betatester/dev for many emulators. Thats why I have access. That and I know Shizzy :p

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
also i do have questions, maybe its too early, but any possibility of HLE plugins or just HLE?
Yes, AFAIK we do plan to go the HLE route, simply because it's already been established that GameCube LLE is _slow_. But we first intend to establish a solid emulator.

As far as beta testing goes, as I said on NGEmu, if you frequent #Gekko on IRC, I am more inclined to hand you a beta.