Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zion
    ok i know what your saying. i idn't want to cause any trouble, it was just evrains negative attitude that annoyed me. sorry for calling you a moron. i dont want to fall out with you because you've
    helped me out a lot in the past.
    No worries.

EMU: MAME - BSNES - VirtuaNes - Gens32 - VBA - No$gba - iDeaS - NeonDS - ePSXe - XEBRA - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - PJ64 - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja1
    zion check my post sumwhere below here /cry

i hope desmume's code can help ideas out a bit
    Dont cry too soon. Evrain will see what he can do to keep desmume alive. Keep your hope steady and stay low for now.

EMU: MAME - BSNES - VirtuaNes - Gens32 - VBA - No$gba - iDeaS - NeonDS - ePSXe - XEBRA - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - PJ64 - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i always stay low < and only way(s) desmume cpuld survive if

1. the code got implemented in dualis/ideas (if even possible)
    2. Yopyop migrated to another country which i wont see happen

so whut ya on about rock?

edit, already found it
    I also intend to contact YopYop, and see if the DesMuMe project can still somehow be kept alive, either by offering him host outside the (stupid IMHO) french DRM law or by fusing its result within iDeaS core. And the results would be quite... interesting.
    Finally, we are putting up some skeleton driver for savegames

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it is best if you let Evrain do it because we do not want to give YopYop more stress than we can do, ok ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Evrain,

I also intend to contact YopYop, and see if the DesMuMe project can still somehow be kept alive, either by offering him host outside the (stupid IMHO) french DRM law or by fusing its result within iDeaS core.
    Sound really a good idea. We will wait and see what you can do. I wish you and YopYop the best of luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmangames
    I think it is best if you let Evrain do it because we do not want to give YopYop more stress than we can do, ok ?
    just was to lazy to quote ok ?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Guys,

I've tried various games on iDeaS and there is no audio. I am using version 1.0.0.8c and the "aud.dll" file is in the plugin folder. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nothing is wrong with that. It is too early version. Please do not complaint about it ok ? Thanks!
    Last edited by RockmanForte; April 10th, 2006 at 03:28.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the info. It definitely ends my frustration. I kinda assumed this after some trials. I guess I'll wait until development progresses.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sorry for disturbing, guys. but i need immediate help. i have a few versions of ideas. 1.0.0.6, 1.0.0.7 and 1.0.0.8c. only 1.0.0.6 works on my computer. others don't. why could it be?

if there is a topic or something else about it just tell me, so i will look at it.
    i looked for it,before i post this message, but i couldn't see if there isn't, i need help as i've just said before.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast