Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Okay, I will tell you what... use 1.0.0.8c, ok ? Go to Options, Plugins, then click Audio and make sure it must be check mark --> DirectSoundPlugin and closed it. Click this emulator again and you will be fine.

Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.4

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for help. That was just what i guessed. Audio plugin was not there in the older versions. it works.
    but sometimes it keeps crashing can u give me further help?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Try to exit this emulator after do this for maybe....a few time then you will be fine. I do not remembered. Mine is fine so far after that!
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.4

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine has been fine by your help, too. Thank u so much. Fps is too low is that normal too?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You are welcome. Which game ?

Remember, this is still under development so it is best not to complaint about this emulator you know. It is too early, anyway.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.4

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For example Castlevania. It doesn't get any more higher then 17 fps But as you say, it is still under developement. Or it might be becouse of my configuration.Could P4 1.6GHz be a bit low for these emulators?

Sorry for taking much place and thakns for all helps

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as far as i know...there are no requirements or anything to run it (apart from a Windows OS) and i don't think there has been any ACTUAL testing as to see whether there is a minimum system requirement (as in RAM etc) as to which the quality/speed will drop or be less than normal nor is there any like i suppose STANDARD either....though again I could be wrong...

Your best bet is to just try and get hold of whatever hardware you can and go from there...but I mean i just have the plain old standard computer packages that sell for around $700-900 AUS and they can run N64 games at pretty much as well as the emulators can handle (except for special effects and/or high system requirement games, though Goldeneye 007 works fine)

Does any of that help???

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You may be right but i dont think that i am gonna make any configuration change Maybe a few years later.
    I was once playing n64 but i gave up. Actually i played only Mario64 it was a good one. I dont think i will play with n64 anymore.

I realized that everyone having the same problem, about IDeas. I understand that it is still being done. I didnt complaint at all, and not complaining now too
    It is going well. I now play kirby canvas curse with desmume(not complete but enough). waiting for others. Good Bye everyone. Thanks for everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to say thank you to all emulation program builders. I have tried to learn from your example, and to make a story short, I am heading to school to learn computer programming. Thank you for getting me interested in coding.

The Esteemed Magi,

Black Mage.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmage0_15
    I want to say thank you to all emulation program builders. I have tried to learn from your example, and to make a story short, I am heading to school to learn computer programming. Thank you for getting me interested in coding.

The Esteemed Magi,

Black Mage.

Good luck!

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.4

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast