What's new

Post any Questions or Problems with iDeaS here!!

spotanjo3

Okay, I will tell you what... use 1.0.0.8c, ok ? Go to Options, Plugins, then click Audio and make sure it must be check mark --> DirectSoundPlugin and closed it. Click this emulator again and you will be fine.

esedcey

Thanks for help. That was just what i guessed. Audio plugin was not there in the older versions. it works.
but sometimes it keeps crashing can u give me further help?

spotanjo3

Try to exit this emulator after do this for maybe....a few time then you will be fine. I do not remembered. Mine is fine so far after that! :)

spotanjo3

You are welcome. Which game ?

Remember, this is still under development so it is best not to complaint about this emulator you know. It is too early, anyway. :)

esedcey

For example Castlevania. It doesn't get any more higher then 17 fps =] But as you say, it is still under developement. Or it might be becouse of my configuration.Could P4 1.6GHz be a bit low for these emulators?

Sorry for taking much place and thakns for all helps :bouncy:

OP
L

Low Lines

as far as i know...there are no requirements or anything to run it (apart from a Windows OS) and i don't think there has been any ACTUAL testing as to see whether there is a minimum system requirement (as in RAM etc) as to which the quality/speed will drop or be less than normal nor is there any like i suppose STANDARD either....though again I could be wrong...

Your best bet is to just try and get hold of whatever hardware you can and go from there...but I mean i just have the plain old standard computer packages that sell for around $700-900 AUS and they can run N64 games at pretty much as well as the emulators can handle (except for special effects and/or high system requirement games, though Goldeneye 007 works fine)

Does any of that help???

esedcey

You may be right but i dont think that i am gonna make any configuration change:( Maybe a few years later.
I was once playing n64 but i gave up. Actually i played only Mario64 it was a good one. I dont think i will play with n64 anymore.

I realized that everyone having the same problem, about IDeas. I understand that it is still being done. I didnt complaint at all, and not complaining now too:)
It is going well. I now play kirby canvas curse with desmume(not complete but enough). waiting for others. Good Bye everyone. Thanks for everything:bye3:

blackmage0_15

I want to say thank you to all emulation program builders. I have tried to learn from your example, and to make a story short, I am heading to school to learn computer programming. Thank you for getting me interested in coding.

The Esteemed Magi,

Black Mage.

spotanjo3

blackmage0_15 said:
I want to say thank you to all emulation program builders. I have tried to learn from your example, and to make a story short, I am heading to school to learn computer programming. Thank you for getting me interested in coding.

The Esteemed Magi,

Black Mage.

Good luck!:bouncy:

OP
L

Low Lines

i wish you luck too!! but you should also realise that you are gonna need to study the console and how it is coded as well if you are gonna try emulating one...And I have been told that some of the consoles (especially the newer generations) are quite complex and it would not only take a very good programmer but also someone who can work with both to make one....but my fingers are crossed and maybe in a couple of years you'll be good at it!!!!

Drat!!! I still got 1.5 years till I can go learn programming code!!! god-damn narrow subject selection!!!! lol :bouncy:

OP
L

Low Lines

nah it will be a long way off until that ever happens....(groan)
and by the time it does there will be like a nintendo X or something you know with out of this world graphics and a super secure hack proof system and all lol

OP
L

Low Lines

hey see my current avatar??? it's from a show called Fullmetal Alchemist and it anime....but yeah
there's this thing on called "Equivalent Exchange" were nothing can be gained without first giving something in return....

Well the idea with it is that in order the there to be a brilliantly crafted console (my example Nintendo X) you would have to have some negative equivalency to balnce out the equation....ie have a hack-proof system making it harder for emu authors lol

sorry I've gone mental over this show!!! so cool!!
keep smiling everybody!!!!!:party:

spotanjo3

I saw this anime briefly and it is not so bad but I prefer Naruto. I know it's narutard. LOL

I dont care but I loved Naruto! :D

Yes I am always smiling. :

Cyberman

How did this go from Ideas to Anime?
And I have watched all episodes of FMA and Naruto (although Naruto has become definately more retarded the first season was pretty good :) ).

Just to return to Ideas... what was the question? ;)

Cyb

OP
L

Low Lines

all anime is great AND (so as to not go too far off topic) it's even better when they make games for them....i wonder how long it will take for that Fullmetal Alchemist NDS to come out in english??? Cos I don't think it works on emulators yet huh??? (quickly scrolls through compat list) nope!!! (groan) i'm gonna have a LOT of catching up to do when i finally get around to finishing off the compat list of mine!!! Luckily Rockmangames never sleeps!!! lol

Arashi

HI!

*everyone staring at me and says:who's that guy?*

well, IM A NARUTARD!! HAHAHA (I love ALMOST all animes/mangas though)
Okay, that was offtopic but now let's be a little bit more in the topic.

Whats the latest version of iDeaS?