What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The New Hi-Rez Zelda Retexture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
This is a retexturing project. The 'pointyness' that you are referencing is because of the polygonal detail that was made for the game. At this point, there is no way to change any of that, and will not be attempted for this project.

picartman

ahh i see thx but why cant i see the hi res in my game? i have all my stuff correct and my system can handle it, i tried P64/1964, my files are in the right place, but i still cant see every texture that im supposed to see

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Are you using the right video plugin? Did you check the checkbox to load hirez textures?

picartman

yes i can see some textures but not all of them obvious ones like the walls, and about my settings, i quadruple checked and yup, theyre all correct

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Maybe you should have read what pack 1 includes. Ignorance is not bliss in this instance.

picartman

the pack that i DLed from dijipis thread, isnt that one supposed to load the outer walls of hyrule field? i saw it on a screenshot...

tailslol

hi im tring to retexture epona with the twilight style (dark brown and grey) but i got some probs
i have no talent and the textures don't realy look good... its my first time
the textures was taken from a lots of screenshots from ign
they are cut and paste and modification of these screenshots... they was in jpeg and the compression has destroy some color... im too bad for try to redraw it :(
and i got some prob with 3 texture i cant dump...
sorry for my bad english but ill speak a litle in french
i need the size and the name of the texture for:
le cou:the neck
les épaules:the elbow
les cuisses:the butt
et le petit bou de criniaire blanche en haut de la tete:the top of the head
thx for help me to finish this retextures or just make it more beatifull

Last edited:
OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Cmon! I just released pack one. Pack 2 is still being worked on. It'll be released soon. How soon? Maybe before you die.

GLiO

KMan said:
Cmon! I just released pack one. Pack 2 is still being worked on. It'll be released soon. How soon? Maybe before you die.
Djipi has posted screenshots of pretty much the entire game re-textured. And they look great. Are these not being used?

The Dave

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with you? Djipi posted some progress shots, they'll be in future pack updates.

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Speaking of which...

Djipi- did you ever put up the Death Mountain Trail of Amon's that you changed the color tone on? If this doesn't make sense, let me know and I can try and re-arrange my words. X)

picartman

damn flame much? what, he updates the first page? i thought he posts at the last page saying that a new pack came out, jeez....

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Kman i will send you the mountain soon as possible (today i hope) and i would like to give credit to amon for the mountain begin work.

Status
Not open for further replies.