What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Real Majora's Mask Pack and the surprise...

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hi ,

Today i have decided to give you my : Zelda Majora's Mask Real Hires Texture
You must know that i have not finish this pack and sincerely , i won't finish it because i don't know why but i not really excited by this game .

I Must congrats MDtauk for his wonderfull Work with me , and all people who help us by criticism or others.

Direct Download:
http://adf.ly/I4SwZ

AND............

I know many people would like to know what is the surprise , and many people like the surprise so....(you can continue the surprise if you want)

Here's a direct download Link For ZELDA : Majora's Mask Cell Shading Version (WIP)

Direct Download:
http://adf.ly/I4eBh

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanit

I got around to trying out the pack. Let me just say you've down an awesome job, Djipi and Mdtauk.

I think you might've just succeeded into talking me into attempting to finish it again.

RolodeX

Emulation addict
So, I've been trying to download both packs since yesterday but apparently megaupload is down (at least for me...). Does anyone have a mirror?

Thanks.

TS_Death_Angel

Megaupload is very slow if you do not have a premium account. I guess I'll mirror it on my server. I'll edit my post when I've uploaded.
Edit: URLs:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Please take note that I've split this pack up into 8 pieces. This is because free.fr caps the download speed on files greater than a certain amount (I'm not sure of that amount yet, so just to be safe I've made them into 6MB pieces). This will also be easier on dial-up users.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

pilm

Thanks to TS_Death_Angel, I downloaded a tested the Realistic Pack... Djipi and MDtauk, you really made an amazing job ! I just wandered a bit in Clock Town, and all the old feelings are here, but in hirez !

I played the original game, learned to know all the inhabitants of Clock Town, which was the element that made the game really great. And it's really really cool to see this wonderfull game magnified by your textures.

I know the motivation to continue isn't always there, but if you're tired of realistic Ocarina of Time or of your update to the Celda pack, please give another chance to this pack ! It would be so good to see the game completed... and it is too bad my skills in Photoshop are so low, otherwise I would have helped.

I'll try to post some pics of this, as nobody did yet.

EDIT: Here are some screenshots :

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
wow pilm great shot lol , oups i know this work mdr!!! Anyway , i 'm happy to see someone post shot and i hope , maybe , recontinue this project.

But good luck to others. If someone need help to remake a texture please post here and i will try to redo for you!!!

Kerber2k

Looks great esp the dirt. I hope you plan on giving me credit for that shrub Djipi I spent alot of time on that sucka. Things are looking sharp.

tailslol

hi!

i got a question for you djipi.
you have done a marvelous job, with all your pack.
after you have finish these pack and after twinlight princess is out ,
will you do a twinlight princess mod for oot ,mq and majora mask like you have done with your cell mod pack and wind waker?
it will be so cool you realise it!

thx for answer me

Tailslol

sorry for my bad english