What's new

DeSmuMe 0.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja1

guess ima do that than :), but from now on, and not the roms already posted here :p, and after my last expansion, 250-299, most of them anyway, ya can really see the list grow large :O really really large at that lol, and will have more tommorow :)

spotanjo3

0332 - Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble (E) - Intro is fine but after SlideFilm on the bottom of the screen then that's it

ninja1

gettin alot of loading/updating troubles here, prolly gonna move my comp list to another site with better loading capacities, (note just to host that list, if i do i will give a link here :), will do it sameway as here)

spotanjo3

0333 - Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll (U) - Ingame, on the bottom of the screen is orange with palm trees and wont go any further

0334 - Itsu Demo Doko Demo Dekiru Igo (J) - Fully playable

0335 - Itsu Demo Doko Demo Dekiru Shogi (J) - Fully playable

0336 - Fifa Street 2 (E) - Slow and you wont see the characters on the top of the screen

Last edited:

spotanjo3

ninja1 said:
ok added it :), and where is 0333 :p

What?! It was supposed to be there but it seem to be missed. I fixed it and now it's there! :)

But thanks for tell me where is 0333, lol.

Anyway, check 0336 above as well. I just update this 0336 to my own compability list which I finished a week ago. ;)

ENJOY this new rom's information. ;) :D

spotanjo3

0337 - Shunkan Puzzloop (J) - Fully playable but very slow

0338 - Seiken Densetsu DS - Children of Mana (J) - black screen

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0339 - Daikoukai Jidai IV Rota Nova (J) - After the dialogues and slow, the top of the screen is black and on the bottom doing nothing

spotanjo3

0341 - Kim Possible: Kimmunicator (E) - Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card.

spotanjo3

0343 - Narnia Koku Monogatari Lion to Majo (J) - Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card

spotanjo3

0344 - FIFA Street 2 (U) - Slow and you wont see the characters on the top of the screen

0345 - Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (F) - Showing nice INTRO then SlideFilm on the screen and that's it

ninja1

to lazy to update anymore :p, and got lots of things on my hands now :(, guess real life is catching up with me again :p

will cya dudes around when next emu update comes out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.