Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
Name Server: NS1.IPOWERWEB.NET
Name Server: NS2.IPOWERWEB.NET
Name Server: NS1.IPOWERDNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.IPOWERDNS.COM
Updated Date: 22-jan-2006
Creation Date: 07-mar-2000
Expiration Date: 07-mar-2007

It's interesting that is was updated on January 22, 2006. Either 2 things occured. 1, gerrit renewed it,or 2, tucows.com auto-renewed it for him. Nevertheless, considering sixtyforce.com is still up, I cannot help but think that gerrit is still paying the bills for it. With that thought in mind, how can this emulator be officially dead. I realize it is probably a mimimum amount as the site probably hardly gets any traffic though.

So I ask,all of you, visit the site www.sixtyforce.com as much as possible. show some interest if you want this emulator to come back.

It's been 2 years since an update, yet the site is still up. There has to be a reason.

Duffman

I bet its because the Emu is shareware, and if new people download it, then he can still make some money on it. Or he is planning on putting out a newer version of it, but I doubt that.

OP
A

apexad

Duffman said:
I bet its because the Emu is shareware, and if new people download it, then he can still make some money on it. Or he is planning on putting out a newer version of it, but I doubt that.

Totally valid point, but how many people do you think go there, download it and give gerrit money? I no longer have a mac either and so don't actively purse n64 emulators for it. Is Sixtyforce still the best?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I don't have a Mac to test with, but surely Mupen64 would be more accurate by now. Sixtyforce may still be faster (Mupen64 wasn't the fastest of emulators when I last tried it on my PC) but it seems a little lacking in accuracy to me.