What's new

What do you want in Project64 ?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
SlimickGamer said:
Can they make a feature for controllers that has a calibrating feature on 1.7 with pre made settings like N64 settings or something like that?

we're actually thinking of doing that, but just by including joystick map files for various popular gamepads/adapters. but v1.7 has a new (incompatible) joystick config file format since v1.6.

Mooro12

BF2:***ern Combat Rules!
I would like to see Rumble Pack support. And the Controller setup with the Movement and digital controls be the same controls, so make them one

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Mooro12 said:
I would like to see Rumble Pack support. And the Controller setup with the Movement and digital controls be the same controls, so make them one
There is Rumble Pak support already.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
if the device has force feedback windows drivers, sure it should work. if it doesn't, nope. i think you have a Boom adapter, so nope, that hardware doesn't support FF.. you'll need a better adapter i think.

Mitdylan

what about cartrige tilting(where you put a game in and take the left part out a little bit making weird things happen).

Mooro12

BF2:***ern Combat Rules!
I would like to see the Emulator play a N64 game on one side and on the other side play a gameboy game. For example Pokemon Stadium and you can take you pokemon from your Pokemon Red Version like you can with the N64 with the Transfer Pack

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
I presume that he is not talking about playing game boy games, tho pokemon stadium should be able to. I think he wants to be able to use a save state from a gameboy emu and use this with pokemon stadium. This you can do already using nRage's plugin.

emukeen

Is there anyone already suggesting that players can force E version at 60FPS, or at a certain FPS? I think the E verion of some games run better, but they are a bit slow.

Hiei-YYH

well, since i hack games > Cheat Creation tools :) and "if" possible a debugger too since i can't find an emu with debugger :( if there is one, can someone say the name?

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
I presume that he is not talking about playing game boy games, tho pokemon stadium should be able to. I think he wants to be able to use a save state from a gameboy emu and use this with pokemon stadium. This you can do already using nRage's plugin.

would be nice if the Pokemon Tower loop could be fixed.. but i don't see it happening.