What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mario Kart Hi-Res textures

OP
A

ambar

Thanks!:)
here is the 5th level texture pack (Toad's Turnpike)
and it will fix some problems occurred on road because of luigiraceway textures.:D
and again!:-:party:

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

Thanks! again!:)
here is the texture pack for 6th level (Frappe Snowland)
It will change the look of this level. now it looks more snowy and icey!
and again!:-:party:

Sevilla_Forever

Naruto Fan #1 (¡Viva Sevilla!)
The hi-res textures don't work...

I have put in its corresponding directory the hi-res folders of Mario Kart 64. The emulator loads the images but despues cradled you are going to play does not change to anything the graphical aspect, but other textures of hi-res of other games (as in 64 Mario or Zelda) work without problems. Why it happens this to me? I have been mistaken in the directory?

PD: Sorry, my english is too bad... :whistling

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

I dont know about your problem correctly, on my computer mario kart folder is named "Mario Kart 64" (I think I am using hacked dump) and textures work properly. on yours it may be "MARIOKART64".
thats what Clements told me.:)

Sevilla_Forever

Naruto Fan #1 (¡Viva Sevilla!)
To the folder of the hi-res textures I have called it MARIOKART64. The emulator loads the textures but later in the game any change does not notice. If I call Mario Kart 64 it does not load the textures...

OP
A

ambar

I dont think its possible that the plugin loads textures but nothing changes.
May be your using a diffrent kind of rom ( or another version)

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

I thought about that, but because of my connection speed I cannot upload more then 2 MB, and if I try to upload more then that my connection disconnects.:(

edit:- here is a update that you all realy need if you downloaded (Frappe snowland texture Pack)
it will change the wall texture of (Frappe snowland) and (Sherbet Land). this is because I didn't knew that they use same textures for walls!

and a new start line Mario Kart logo!

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
ambar said:
can you do it after I finish all textures. for all levels.

np ambar
can do and will do
u just keep working=]

i'll also update it every
time u update this thread
ok?

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

Thank you verrrrrryyyyy much!:D

but correct some directories as following:-