What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mario Kart Hi-Res textures

ambar

hello again!
I just made a Hi res pack for 1st level "Luigi Raceway".
and one by one I will make for all of them.
and I found most of the textures on Google.
I hope everyone likes them.

OP
A

ambar

Ok here are screenshots.
I made textures for walls, Road, sand, grass, new posters, a new rendered pic of luigi on the big block and baloon(not mine , I found it on google).

Last edited:

Dj Noop

Brand New
They look cool on the screenshot if you're looking approval. : )

I'd love to judge for myself, but I have a quick question: how do you use a high resolution pack?

Thanks for any help.

OP
A

ambar

Thanks!
ok friends here is the new texture pack for "Moo Moo Farm".
it will change the look of "Moo Moo Farm".
enjoy!:party:

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

only in some areas they look fliped.
I know they need fixing, I tryied but nothing happens, I even used other road textures but they allways looks the same in those areas.

OP
A

ambar

Ok vanit, I tried again and again all the day, But I couldn't fix it. I was tired of trying to fix it. then I made something else!:flowers:
Please Tell me if you guys like it. and if I should upload it here. it was a bit difficult. and I dont want to fix this one, if its bad because it was hard to position those all 24 files.
here is the pic :) --

Vanit

I'm a little skeptical to how you pulled together that title screen by yourself. It took me about 8 hours of work to sort out the jigsaw puzzle of the background for Kerb's pack XD.

OP
A

ambar

:) I know these kind of textures are realy very hard to recreate.
this is how I did it:- I am writing it in a little detail, so anyone can try.

collected all 24(25 totally, but I edited only 24) in one folder, created 24 new folders in that folder,named them 1-24. then pasted these pics one by one in photoshop, I solved the puzzle there, then placed the correct files in theis correct folders. calculated width and hight of that puzzle. created new file in photoshop with same width and hight. doubled the size of this file. cropped it into 24 files after editing. doubled the size of all those 24 files, replaced their texture with the new 24 files. thats it!
it was a bit difficult but it was fun.
I will soon replace the background picture with the one "TS_Death_Angel" found! :)

edit: here is the title screen mario kart logo-:party:

Last edited: