What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mario Kart Hi-Res textures

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
it is gooooooooood

de pack is here man

EDIT2: the pack now has peach updated: thanks to emutalk member 'PDK'

for allowing us to use his texture in our first ideas of the peach project

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

I couldnt find anything else to do with old textures.

so i made a new MK64 logo, I think its better then before!

Kerber2k

Please for the love of god use mine...yours are nice, but I hate to see mine go to waste seeing as I never could them to line up properly. Dig em up at my old thread, and download the psd...if I was smart enough to upload em'. All of the faces are completed...and just need some alignment tinkering.

Milo-

I have useless information
Hey That really looks sexy :p but i think i have BIG problem

How do i use this texture packs?

problemkind91

Hey, very nice work! Didn't think that Mario Kart 64 could be so awesome!
But my problem: I can't use the textures. I have Project64 1.6 and the Rice Plugin. All plugins work, i can emulate Mario Kart 64 with other HiRes-Textures, but your textures don't work! Sh*t, these are the best textures i've ever seen! I think my version of Mario Kart 64 rom is another than yours, because the emu loads a few textures but not all, although i installed the pack like described in this thread.

Can you give me a link to download the full pack of you with your version of Mario Kart rom? thx... :(

Last edited:

lepascal

My Emulators (tried it with 1964 and Project64) don't load the textures correctly neither. There is a short loading screen of the textures but only a few files are loaded. Which versions of the rom are they compatible with? Do I have to change something in the folder structure? I also have the Ocarina of Time and Smash Bros. testures installed and they both work.

Edit: Problemkind, he won't send you any rom I think.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
lepascal said:
My Emulators (tried it with 1964 and Project64) don't load the textures correctly neither. There is a short loading screen of the textures but only a few files are loaded. Which versions of the rom are they compatible with? Do I have to change something in the folder structure? I also have the Ocarina of Time and Smash Bros. testures installed and they both work.

Problemkind, he won't send you any rom I think.

i will make a mariokart64 pak

I WILL NOT UPLOAD ROMS!

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
ok now thats better

un zip file ''the pak'' first then add ''levels'' and put it
in your hires_texture folder
:party: :drool: :bouncy: :king:

this is the MARIOKART64 pak

thanks to Kerber2k,PDK and a big

thanks to ambar

Last edited:

lepascal

Thank you VERY much. Works perfectly and looks great.

Edit: Just encountered one little glitch: The bottom parts of the "1 Player", "2 Player" etc. buttons are missing.

Last edited: