What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mario Kart Hi-Res textures

OP
A

ambar

thanks!
TS_death_angel found it, there could be more from where he found it.
here is the "Koopa Troopa beach" texture pack.
and again enjoy!:party:

Last edited:

Vanit

ambar said:
:) I know these kind of textures are realy very hard to recreate.
this is how I did it:- I am writing it in a little detail, so anyone can try.

collected all 24(25 totally, but I edited only 24) in one folder, created 24 new folders in that folder,named them 1-24. then pasted these pics one by one in photoshop, I solved the puzzle there, then placed the correct files in theis correct folders. calculated width and hight of that puzzle. created new file in photoshop with same width and hight. doubled the size of this file. cropped it into 24 files after editing. doubled the size of all those 24 files, replaced their texture with the new 24 files. thats it!
it was a bit difficult but it was fun.
I will soon replace the background picture with the one "TS_Death_Angel" found! :)

edit: here is the title screen mario kart logo-:party:
Thanks, but I'm well aware of how to do it seeing as I did Kerber's for him :). The background consists of 124 or so pieces and it took me a good 8 hours to replace every single one.

OP
A

ambar

124 pieces and you completed it in 8 hours, your realy fast in this kind of work.
mario kart background pictures contain 120 pieces and I completed half of work in 2 days.:unsure:

OP
A

ambar

ok, I completed the 4th level texture pack.
here is the pic and download, tell me if something needs to be fixed and I will try to fix it, without the road, I know it looks diffrent then sand.
and I am just asking that if anyone wants I can change the color of train.

Last edited:
OP
A

ambar

OK friends, I changed the background picture.
here is the diffrence!

Last edited:

TS_Death_Angel

Awsome! :D I love your texture pack ^^ The only thing I can comment on right now, is the title screen. I would recommend you put the "Press Start Button" in the original colour. Then everything would be perfect! :)

OP
A

ambar

thank you very much!:)
here is the new pic, please tell me if something else needs to be fixed, then I will upload it.

OP
A

ambar

ok then! here is the download for title screen background and "press star button".

OP
A

ambar

just finished "game select screen" textures.
please tell me how is it?
then I will upload it.

Last edited: