Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still want it, I just don't want to annoy/harass/pester/trouble you.

psychodan: Looks really cool!
    Last edited by mechakoopa; August 18th, 2006 at 15:56.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Hullo!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psychodan
    Seems like alots happened around here, it's rather hard to keep up with using my mom's computer. What's this "Direct X Dumper" thing?
    HUGE IMAGE

I've finished my MaxScript. It imports the Players, Trophies, Levels, and a few other things. If you look at the screenies, there are still a few glitches...

Has anyone made an extractor that works 100% yet? I haven't tested Jahra1n's so I don't know. When someone does, I'll release this so people can stick them in Max easier. I have partial bone support too on the player files but they don't seem to be attaching to the groups correctly.

HUGE IMAGE 2
    On another note, I'm currently working more on Super Mario Strikers. I've got some basic mesh data, but it mostly just explodes.
    MaxScript? Woot.
    Last edited by Someone!; August 18th, 2006 at 17:50.
    Thanks to Martin for changing my name from "teo95gr" to "Someone!".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Joystick

Quote Originally Posted by teo95gr
    MaxScript? Woot.
    Dude, you quoted images... that's bad! especially since they didn't resize.

Image Link Is Here

On another note, I ran some of the new stuff through a game engine a couple friends are making along with some stuff i got outta Thakis' viewer. It's only a concept, but It'll be cool
    Last edited by psychodan; August 18th, 2006 at 17:22.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is it anyway?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that looks really awsome! Howed u rip the sonic model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mechakoopa
    What is it anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by mechakoopa
    that looks really awsome! Howed u rip the sonic model?
    The game Sonic Heroes uses the Renderware DFF Format which, after GrandTheftAuto, became quite easy to deconstruct allowing access to a number of games [though I think I'm the only one that's actually tried to screw with NinjaTurtles:BattleNexus in any way]. In any case, the GTA Maxscript was modded by someone [I'm not sure who] and an incomplete set of characters and enemies was *****d around the internet. The only issue was it didn't allow for level usage [thus making it incomplete]. After i did a maxscript for BattleNexus, I wrote one for SonicHeroes levels. Since i have the game for pc, I found a bunch of things not in the standard zip file.

About The "SmashBros:WorldTour" screenshot, An earlier version of the "Game Engine" dubbed Sunshine a few of my friends made is still partially complete, at least as far as graphics engine and Character/level editors are concerned. We modded prettymuch everything we came across into it but due to various reasons, several other parts are now corrupt and it's mostly worthless.

Which leads me to the screenshot
    . I opened the editor, Paralaxed a graphic i did a while back [link] for the background, imported the world file, loaded the characters for the shot since they were already boned and had animation sets. Then i added the "Ice" effect in PicturePublisher. and touched up a few other things.

Not that anyone asked, I think David got the Vivi/BlackMage character off polycount, but a number of the characters not pictured are from other modded games across the net.

DN-Gen is basucally the current version of thier engine though I'm not sure how much info they want me to give out, but it's definatly something that Unreal isn't. I'm bored, so maybe I'm over-complicating my text...
    Last edited by psychodan; August 18th, 2006 at 18:41. Reason: Adding colors for no apparent reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im gonna get sonic heroes for pc, then can u email or aim me the max scripts and any other things... and the dn-gen engine wat engine is it liek a platform or fighting or am i just confused?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by koss
    im gonna get sonic heroes for pc, then can u email or aim me the max scripts and any other things... and the dn-gen engine wat engine is it liek a platform or fighting or am i just confused?
    I use the internet when visiting my mom's house, so I don't have access to my computer, 3dmax, or the scripts themselves, even if i still have them. I actually bought sonic Heroes, it's pretty cool [the speed characters anyway] and theres also a nifty program that lets you do some wierd stuff with it.

Regarding DN-Gen, I'll PM you so this doesn't get too much more offtopic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok well thanks alot man. lol i wanna rip solid snake using direct x ripper. Ill give a screenie later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by koss
    ok well thanks alot man. lol i wanna rip solid snake using direct x ripper. Ill give a screenie later
    What IS this Direct X Ripper!? No ones told me? MetalGearSolid PC was already hacked into. I have the models and a converter on my computer XD

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast