What's new

New Gamecube Emulator with amazing speed.

M[u]ddy

Compared with the other GC-Emulators, the speed of this one is amazing,
but after 5 minutes, the emulator shuts down by itself for me.:(

Operating System:
Windows XP Home Edition SP2
CPU:
AMD Athlon XP 2500+
Video Card:
Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro Atlantis
Sound Card:
C-Media AC97 Audio Device
Memory:
512MB DDR

Last edited:

ChaosCode

the 9550 ati + are SP 2.0 not sure on the gf I think its 5200+ if you dont have a 9550+ ati or a 5200+ gf, just forget about any next gen emulators.

M[u]ddy

seth-lan said:
Man this is kool, i wounder how long until an update comes out... Mmmm... naruto on my computer.
There will be no offical updates cause they stoped this project( after 5 month of doing nothing). But since the source was released to, there will probably some inoffical updates or even new emulators, based on this.

spotanjo3

M[u]ddy said:
There will be no offical updates cause they stoped this project( after 5 month of doing nothing). But since the source was released to, there will probably some inoffical updates or even new emulators, based on this.

That doesnt mean they stopped this project. If they do, they would announced about that. :rolleyes:

Low Lines said:
:(
I know I've already posted this in the release comments, but I figured it would have a better chance at being answered if I posted it here.

Can anyone tell me about SSE2 and how do I know if my computer has it? I'm guessing it doesn't, which means I can't test the emulator...I hope there will be possible OS versions that I could use (though I'm guessing SSE2 is where the speed is coming from). PCSX2 has this thingo too, though I haven't really looked at it much since I have few games in which to test on it.

I have honestly been going through the forums here and at NGemu, but there's nothing directly specific to answer this and also the program seems to have another problem that I'm sure was mentioned earlier but not answered.

It says it could not open a font file with an extention I think was ".yay" or something. I'm sorry if I've missed the answer, but I really want to get this emu working and see it for myself, (regardless if not having SSE2 makes it run slower).

Another thing I asked in the NGemu forums if anyone knows how to write a ".bat" runtime file. I did one once, but forgot how to do it and I'm sure it would be way easier than to use dos. ie you could write a ".bat" for each game. Cos where I stick my games, I have a very long _root link and I don't want to move them about.
:(

It gives me the same error when I try to open Naruto clash of ninja 4, is it becouse the game is a ISO file ?
("IT WORKS ON DOLPHIN")
The game is in the same folder as the emulator
Does the emulator run isos files too ?

Last edited: