What's new

Metroid Prime CMDL Viewer (still working on it however)

OP
SarahHarp

SarahHarp

The so called "beta" that I have on my system is really disigned for my testing purposes (extra directory locations) .. So if I was to give the viewer out right now, it wouldn't work unless people made lots of modifications to the way the files are organized (which I dont feel like doing until the end).

I havn't really worked on this since the last time I posted, other than to make a better seaching algorithm, most of my time has been devoted to my other hobbies (as well as the SSBM viewer, which is giving me tons of hastles)
Otherwise yeah, no viewer yet, sorry.

erix920

Yes, forget the SSB thing this is far more important! I've been so impatient I made a tank for the source engine! and a map!

OP
SarahHarp

SarahHarp

As I said in the SSBM topic, I will not "forget the SSB thing". I enjoy working on that one as much as this one. I also made these viewers because I enjoy doing this sort of thing (not to metion these 2 games are my loves <3 ), but not intended to try and appease people for their own desires o.o
Don't take it personally though.

erix920

Searanger should jump off a cliff. Sarah there is someone else making a model viewer but he might have left becasue of this dude named "Searanger". He was a good man. I believed him but nooo someone had to test him..

OP
SarahHarp

SarahHarp

Watercup? Ah yes, I helped him awhile back, his viewer still needs lots of work though.

erix920

He doing a pretty good job, he's awaiting your release to see if he is missing anything. From the things he has showed us it seems like the viewer was coming along nicely.

BlueFalcon7

If I had to guess, I would say PN:03.

And IMO, Imageshack sucks, use maj.com no weird popups, and its just as fast.

OP
SarahHarp

SarahHarp

Yay, 10.06 points for BlueFalcon7

And imageshack never gives me popups o.o But I'll consider it then

BlueFalcon7

teo95gr said:
Popups on imageshack, what the heck are you talking about? :cat:
Sometimes I get weird ads on imageshack, its not consistent either. I personally dont really like it. Thats just me...

OP
SarahHarp

SarahHarp

I had these pictures previously taken from a former request I was assigned to do. They arn't in the exact poses you want, but they'll do.