What's new

Choppy Sound, Slow Emu.......

LyMrYk007

:pj64: I love PJ64. It kicks in a major way. My PC @ work runs it just fine, 500+RAM, 1+GIG processor(I don't remember exactly). However, I brought it home and, well on my home system, in some games, Emulation is slow, and the sound is choppy. Other games barely run at all. I read the system requirements and I have a question. Is my system OK, or do I need more stuff?

My Pc Specs:

700 MHz Intel Celeron Processor
384 MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200

From your specs in the readme.txt file, it should run fine. I started with 128MB of RAM, and I wanted to know if I needed any more before I go buy some. I was also thinking of a bigger Processor. Is the choppy sound and slow Emulation caused by my components? I've tried mesin' with all the settings, to no avail.
Rush 2 used to work OK (then I messed with the settings), but games like CBFD, & Hotwheels run so slow they are unplayable.

Thanks for your input, in advance.:devil: :pissed:

Paler

your processor is a little slow and a celeron is no the best processor to run pj64.with a ram will you solve a little.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Paler said:
your processor is a little slow and a celeron is no the best processor to run pj64.with a ram will you solve a little.

Yep, Somethin Wrong wit your processor.... Get a Athlon...