What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

MaxiPioche06

You are welcome, If I can help author of this wonderful pack by this way, I'm happy :D

I'm wondering if you continue to work on it or not? There are some mario and some other character (like goomba's grandfather) textures which seem to be not done... Otherwise, really great work!!

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
wow its realy great that you are hosting all these peopls packs! now all we need is the mario kart pack!

OP
M

Mollymutt

You are welcome, If I can help author of this wonderful pack by this way, I'm happy :D

I'm wondering if you continue to work on it or not? There are some mario and some other character (like goomba's grandfather) textures which seem to be not done... Otherwise, really great work!!

Sadly that project is dead for now. I had two other people working on it with me, and for what ever reason they just dropped off the edge of the earth. That game is way too big for one person to tackle.

OP
M

Mollymutt

No, I haven't heard from him in a long time. I'm sorry Elite Knight, but you are even more ADD than I am. You have started and abandoned about 10 projects in the last month.

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Like you said i did it becuase no one would help me. Also i need someone to keep me goin like tell me what it needs ect half the time thats why my packs die due to lack of posts ect.

Forget it guys.

1. I dont know how to make a texture look hires only cartoonish and and if you teach me i'l might help but i might just work on my 3d modelering for now

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
And if you want some help for redoing some textures , i'm here ^^

Now i have time to rework on my project and help for others^^

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
After all the hard work I gave to the pack 'characterwise',even a simple appreciation on the start screen wasn't remembered -_- .Anyways,Good luck on your pack,accept my work as a present from my forthcoming pack..to yours.

MikiZora

'B' Button does to much
I guess it will turn out well done in the end if only the rom wasn't so unreliable it would be easier to get around

OP
M

Mollymutt

After all the hard work I gave to the pack 'characterwise',even a simple appreciation on the start screen wasn't remembered -_- .Anyways,Good luck on your pack,accept my work as a present from my forthcoming pack..to yours.

Just because you uploaded files, doesn't mean we used them. This thread doesn't even contain the most updated version of this pack.
The official thread is here.
http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=40294

bloocobalt

Yeah...

I like Mario. He looks as he should. Although, when I installed him. It was missing some frames. And he walks really weird. Same with Luigi.
Oh, I don't like how Luigi looks. He should look like this:
super_paper_mario_-_luigi_2.png

poirot84

I have to say that this is the best textures for Paper Mario I have ever seen. I want to play this game with these textures but I don't know how to set these textures up. Can some tell what I need to download and how to set it up if possible. I'm not asking for the roms or emulators. I just need help with the textures for the game that is all.​