What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

OP
M

Mollymutt

Like I said in my first post, Mario only has four frames of animation, so There's not much I can do.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I really like this project, how you made a pm2 look. I have tried it out, and i really like it, and the retextures are very similar to the original one (PM2). Excelent work, keep it up!:bouncy:

OP
M

Mollymutt

Thanks, I didn't find those pic on the net. In fact, I had to make my own Intelligent Designs logo myself. To be honest, I wasn't exactly that worried about getting them perfect. I'll redo them before the next release.

OP
M

Mollymutt

M[u]ddy said:
Too be honest, the logos are too blurry and the colors are incorrect.
Mind using this logos?;)
Are those ingame pics you worked up? If so post them, they look great. At first I thought they were just web pics you found for me.

M[u]ddy

Mollymutt said:
Are those ingame pics you worked up? If so post them, they look great. At first I thought they were just web pics you found for me.
Yes they are ingame pics but they are not ready yet.
I got a little problem:
Rice names the dumbed textures wrong.
For example the upper N64-Logo texture is named
"PAPER MARIO#04BC0578#0#2_all.png"
though it should be
"PAPER MARIO#0EAA4FCB#0#2_all.png".
Could you tell me the name of the IS-Logo textures?

OP
M

Mollymutt

M[u]ddy said:
Yes they are ingame pics but they are not ready yet.
I got a little problem:
Rice names the dumbed textures wrong.
For example the upper N64-Logo texture is named
"PAPER MARIO#04BC0578#0#2_all.png"
though it should be
"PAPER MARIO#0EAA4FCB#0#2_all.png".
Could you tell me the name of the IS-Logo textures?
Here, use these.

navilink

hey mollymutt hv u release the all-in-one package already?? it seems i need to download the hi-res image one by one...

OP
M

Mollymutt

No, since the limit for a rar file is 8mb, I have been releasing it one folder at a time. If someone wants to release it as a sinlgle pack, go ahead. BTW, when I release a new pack, I'm going to put it on my first post to make it easier to find everything.
Mddy, the logos look great! Would you be interested doing some more for this game? I had no idea just how much there is to do, so your help would be great.